Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
as d gang has planed a new way to get rid of d new entrant lill did dey dont noe is he is the junglee n looking by d precap dey werent able to trap him ..do  u think gang wud suceed in der plan?or wud for d first time kd plan wud fail?i was such a cute moment wen ranbeer gave away money from panchi side too for d plan ..he so wanted her to be part of der plan (not wanting to leave her alone awwEmbarrassed)
p.s i wanted kiya too to be n d plan poor girl is all alone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virman95EnduranceZehnaseeb.The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will dey suceed?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virman95

Groupbie

virman95

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hehe i dont think dey will suceed dis time but wud be fun to see whole gang toghther n doing a plan toghther n i also wanted kiya to b a part of d plan 

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
hehe.. HE IS JUNGLEE .. he is not gonna fall for them.. i think this time, our lovely gang will fail.. hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_jodhaakbar

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virman95

hehe i dont think dey will suceed dis time but wud be fun to see whole gang toghther n doing a plan toghther n i also wanted kiya to b a part of d plan 

definetly its gonna be a fun to watch dem toghther working..

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Surbhi..

hehe.. HE IS JUNGLEE .. he is not gonna fall for them.. i think this time, our lovely gang will fail.. hehe

agreed..m sure dis time dey wud fail poor kd n ranbeer

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i dont think that Junglee will b trapped in their plan after all hai to junglee na junglee pan main b perfection and professionalism main b perfection ...

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

i dont think that Junglee will b trapped in their plan after all hai to junglee na junglee pan main b perfection and professionalism main b perfection ...

lol true!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
dude, HE"S JUNGLEE, they will fail infront of him for sure..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.