Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I know you are all eagerly waiting for Mohan-Megha to bind in the holy matrimony. But in all this hurry burry, one important thing is over looked.
Since it's a custom to analyse bride and groom's horoscopes before a marriage to see if they match and to analyse the effects of various 'griha's (planet) on their life, I was expecting Vyas parivar take care of it. But they forgot to do it. So, I took the charge and found a 'Veda Vidwan, Jyotishyottama' pandit to read Mohan and Megha's horoscopes.
Here is the detailed analysis of Mohan's 'jataka'(kundali) done by Panditji:-
Mohan is a lucky person, Devi Saraswati is been very gracious to him. So he is intelligent, handsome, trustworthy... But sometimes the 'grihadosha's (problems created by planets) make him stumble. Transit of powerful planets bring out a bittersweet result in his life. 'Earth/Bhoomi 'is his own 'griha'. To see the other planets' effects...
1) Planet Megha (equalant to Venus/Shukra)- Right now, this is the most favourable
'griha' in Mohan's life. It brings a lot of happiness physically, mentally, emotionally. Though it caused a lot of emotional distress earlier, now it has changed it's path and all set to enter his 'gruha' (home). Still Mohan has to be very carefull not to breake it's trust. If there occurs any minute 'grihadosha', he should chant 'I Love You' mantra atlest 100 times a day to appease this influencial planet.
2) Planet Nanhi (equalant to Mercury/Budha)- This one is always favourable to Mohan. Whenever it enters Mohan's own
'griha' , it brightens his happiness. A simple flying kiss is enough to worship this 'griha' .
3) Planet Addu (Mars/Mangal)- Oh, My! Mohan is always 'Mangalik'!! His own
'griha' never had a cordial relation with this grumpy
'griha' . But as their paths are also crossing now, they are expected to break the ice in future. Still, offering a cricket kit is always advisable for any 'grihadosha'.
4) Planet Renu (Uranus/Raahu)- Always hostile to Mohan!! It's adversary effects do not seem to seize in the near future. As this 'Renu dosha' can cause disastrous results, it's advisable to keep appeasing this hostile 'griha' every now and then with lots of praises, gifts and 'laddu's.
5) Planet Indu (Moon/Chandra)- This planet, which is a permanent fixture in Mohan's 'griha' , is always associated with impatience, intolarance. Although it is supposed to keep peace in Mohan's life, it has proved otherwise. Mohan has to handle it's effects with emotional intelligence and try to keep balance between this 'griha' and his favourite 'griha' - planet Megha.
6) Planet Raddi (Saturn/Shani)- This planet, which earlier had no association with Mohan, has suddenly surfaced to crate a lot of turmoil in his love life. It's wrath can cause a hell lot of chaos. So Mohan better perform a 'Vichchedana Shanti' (divorce ritual) and deal with it as soon as possible.
7) Planet Guru (Jupiter/Guru)- This one has always been a companion to Mohan's 'griha' . It had a great effect on him in shaping up his love life. It is guiding, devoting, caring. Mohan should always maintain this loyal relation for lifelong happiness.
8) Planet Jiji (Sun/Soorya)- As the name suggests, it always brightens up Mohan's life with love, affection, warmth and wisdom. It's always favourable to Mohan.
9) Planet Papaji (Neptune/Ketu)- This one is like a sword hanging over the head. If handled with prudence and care, it will be very favourable. If it takes the adverse path, could be very difficult to appease it. Surprisingly, a peg of 'madira' sometimes melts this mighty 'griha' .
And as for Megha's 'jataka', all the 'griha prabhav's are almost similar. Only difference is, for her most favourable planet is 'Planet Mohan' as Venus. And 'Planet Addu' has always been nice to her.
Edited by WREX - 25 July 2012 at 11:30pm