Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Hi MBians!

I know that many of you are not happy with the way the story is headed, or what the focus of the story is, so instead of having the whole first page lined up with frustrations towards the current storyline or dislike towards certain characters, please utilize this thread and post ALL your frustrations here.

You hate a character? Post it here.
You aren't happy with how the show is going? Post it here.

I know that MB is an open forum but right now, most of the topics made are about how angry they are the show or certain characters, which is frustration, and many are not happy with the TRP dips that MB's getting.

So any frustration, please post it here, and if multiple topics on the same issues are recieved, they will be MERGED into this topic. No PM will be sent out, so if you see your topic disappear, it's most likely that your topic and the posts contained within your topic have been shifted here.

Please make use of this thread and not many multiple posts on how much you dislike a certain character, or how much you wish the show had changed in storyline etc.

If you have any further questions, please PM me *Shifali* and I'll try to deal with them as soon as possible.

-Shifali
MB Dev Team

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectKaranika-KMHmuskaan23-Deepali-_Rashmi..nisaluvrk..JareenDDprema_ksnlm4AshleyAngelenaChelseaForEver--faroo--abhaylovepia.tanu.ANJALI_SAMARIYARaDMG25jakther7AbrayWhite_lilyFallen Angel_Rainbow_Rolzz-WhiteGirl-J.LOkahkashansakinaTyrocrystalalenaMR.KooLgmsRk.Mohabbatein.Temptations.-Nightingale-RajiniliciousNeelambari..-chrys-undisclosed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~||MB Forum Frustrations Thread||~" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
great post Shifu...this will help vent frustration n reduce the similar posts on forum ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-undisclosed

--faroo--

IF-Rockerz

--faroo--

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
nice post shifu
and i am fed up with maukund's character now i can's madhu and muku's romance its out of control for me i want more RK- madhu and ballu as well in this show ROFL  and i also want more dishum dishum scenes in show and i want maddhu to plzzz not to cry like a baby and old sadi hoi bahu's i want her to be strong not rotu Sleepy
meinai apni frustration nikal di
ROFL

-Patronus-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Patronus-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post!
Kal ka epi was a real pain!
My hand was inching 2 change the channel..bt i held on remembering the trps!
No rk..no bittuji...n unnecessary dragging!
Though i liked shammus expression in d end!
yestrdy epi was vry much faltu!

Edited by Trisha4evr - 25 July 2012 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rashmi

_Chits_

IF-Rockerz

_Chits_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was unbearable...
Hate mukund... Can't dey just keep dere romance to demselves... Argghhh...
I watched dat unbearable epi till da last second just 2 c a glimpse of my RK but no...
N madubala... what's wrong wid her... Actually what's wrong wid cv's... Instead of showing madhubala being uncomfortable around makhi.. She is actually acting like a blushing shy bride... As if if even she loves makhi... Eww... Can't even imagine dem 2gether...
Seriously, ryt nw dis show is moving with a snail's pace...
M nt able 2 watch it anymore... N ppl like it or not but it's da truth dat dis show is only being watched coz of RK... I dun think any1 would like 2 watch dat bloody romance of mamu..

Thnx 4 making dis thread huh... Worked a lil... Phew..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepinky6

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
i just hate with passion  Muku- Madhu  jodiPinchDead
uff...yesterday was a terrible episode with Mukku two cent romantic dialogue...ewwwD'ohWacko

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
I do not hate mukund or manish(hope this is his real name)  infact I appreciate his work piece but there is something around that I do not want to see him more than this it is just unbearable. More over RK ke baare mien ab tak kuch nahin bataya like uski family, how is he in real like real Rishabh Kundra kaun hai? aur ayi she is sounding top of her voice bar bar uska wahi scene le ate hai acha lagta hai par mukund and ayi ka part bohat lamba kich rahe hai. I want to see main story but agar wo start nahin hue then sure I will loose interest. The only reason I am watching these serial is Vivian Dsena... No offence to anybody I loved everyone from show bus thik se present nahin kar pa rahe hai...

Craziest_MG

IF-Sizzlerz

Craziest_MG

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
ROFL
Thumbs Up

Thanks shifu Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.