The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Loving THE BUDDY PROJECT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Poroma92

Poroma92

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I am really loving this show. I love the characters and the hidden feelings which have already been portrayed in the show. I really love Panchi and Ranbeer. They are so cute, they both love each other but I guess it will take time for them to realise the true feelings they feel for each other. I also like KD and Kiya, KD has deep feelings for Kiya but his personality will not allow him to show that. All the characters can relate to one another through many different emotions but they are all afraid as the do not want their personal insecurities to be exposed. I guess Anruidh Jaitley will help them realise the value of their relationships and more importantly the value of life. 

I have to say, the creatives of this show have done a great job, in regards to grabbing the viewers attention. I really hope the show continues its good work and we all get to experience and watch a good show. 

Sorry if anyone disagrees with my post I have no intentions to hurt anyone. 

I would love to know what others think about the show and characters. 

Poroma. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9ZaYaHolicRKDramebaazZehnaseeb.ash_jodhaakbar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving THE BUDDY PROJECT" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
yes, another awesome youth show with great casting n characterization..hope the creatives keep up the level of TBP

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
creatives r absloutley dng an fab job..hope dis contnuies ..till D END ..!

loving all d charctters Approve TBP rocks!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.