Sounds interesting 😉
Plzz pm me
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE
Hey guys!😃
Thanks for the positive response. 
I'll try to update tonight or tomorrow morning. All those who want to get a PM, please "like" this post!

Love,
Piggies😳
Edited by Piggies - 11 years ago
Piggies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello, y'all!
Part 1 is finally here. 
Do forgive me for any of the mistakes. 😳
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Manya's room:
Manya: Mom, I want to go. Why won't you let me? I'm not a little child anymore. I'm 19.
Rupali: No means no. Is that clear?
M: But mom, I've traveled alone before. Plus, I'm Indian who is going to India. I'll be fine.
R: STOP IT MANYA!
The sudden outburst of her mom scared the 19 year old girl. She decided to talk to her later since discussing it right now is of no use.
M: Okay mom.
Rupali left the room. Manya couldn't understand why her mom was so persistent on not letting her go. She had been to other countries before, alone. 
M: I'll talk to dad about this.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivek came home and was in his room reading files, Manya comes in.
Manya: Hi Dad!
Vivek:  Hi Manya beta, do you need something?
M: Dad, I want to go to India to make a documentary.
V: Uh-huh. What's the documentary about?
M: The royals of India.
Vivek was a little surprised hearing that Manya wanted to make a documentary about royals that too of India.
V: Which royal estate in specific?
M: Devgarh and Jaigarh
Vivek got up as he heard those two names. He started to sweat. Manya noticed this sudden change of behavior.
M: What happened Dad? I can go, right?
V: NO! No, no, no! You will not go. If you want to do a documentary on royals, you can go to some other country, why India?
M: Dad, my team has already made arrangements with those two royal families. Second of all, India's royals are different. They have a different spark in them. Plus, the Devgarh parivaar has a fairytale type story. The Rajmata's granddaughter has been lost for 16 years!
V: Manya, you aren't going. That's final.
Vivek left the room. His face reflected his fear and guilt. Manya didn't understand why both her mom and dad were rejecting her plan. She was frustrated. Her parents were modern. They had never put any restrictions on Manya. However, the girl had no ignorance in her but when she was committed to something, she completed it. Manya went outside to the garden to get some fresh air and relax.
Manya ran her fingers through the flowers.
Manya: I want to do it! I want to meet the royals. What's the big deal? Why don't parents understand their children sometimes? This project will help me so much for my career.
She sat down on the bench and thought about how she'll go to India.
M: IDEA! I'll book a ticket for tomorrow night flight for India and sneak out at night. Mom & Dad will understand once I have reached there.

Manya goes to her room and books the ticket.
She called her team and asked them if the Devgarh and Jaigarh were ready for her. They told her yes.
M: Great! I've emailed you my ticket info. and please forward that to the royal parivaar. Thanks.
M(to herself): Brace yourself Manya! This is going to a be a great adventure.
Author POV
This really is going to be an adventure. A simple trip to India for a documentary will change her life forever. Manya, or should I say Manyata, will finally meet her family and her destiny; Yuvraj Udayveer Singh.

Phew! That took a while.
Hope you guys like Part 1. Please tell me what you liked/disliked.🐷
Thanks for reading.
P.S. : Sorry for it being so short. I'll make them longer next time.

Love,
Piggies😳
Edited by Piggies - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
GREATNESS!!! I absolutely loved this!! I can't wait for the second part! 
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing part yr <3 but was short :(
plz make anither update a bit longer :)
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update piggies👏do continue soon
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!! I loved it!! I can't wait to read the next part so do continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:D
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, so sweet. Manayta will meet her density Youveraj Udayveer. I can't wait dear. Please update soon.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Piggies🤗, loved the update, and so excited about the next chapter when she would meet her UV😳and her real family.

Things I liked: Manyata being modern and from America and looks well mannered as well, she is not nay dumbster, so hopefully she wont show any chawlgiri, and wont scream her lungs out on her elders( which is Royals 😆), and could probably give back to snobbish J in her own language.Good suspense element!👍🏼 a well to do couple has kidnapped little manyata, why? Waiting for this suspense to be revealed in the coming chapters.

Things I dint like, well the update was so short, U have written so well , that I was thirsting for more, so please make the next upadtes a little more longer please 😛

And thanks for the PM honey 😊

Edited by chitra_rao - 11 years ago