Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😲 don't think so... but feel that cvs want this angle some how ... please cv don't do as such.. "Bachha angel is very pathetic".  please don't  try to get sympathy  to this.. i think rewa want to start a fresh life with VS.. may be she want a child.. but she is not normal so this is not possible... 
and Laila ! please don't make this type heart attack  wale topic... πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: croziaxx

😲 don't think so... but feel that cvs want this angle some how ... please cv don't do as such.. "Bachha angel is very pathetic".  please don't  try to get sympathy  to this.. i think rewa want to start a fresh life with VS.. may be she want a child.. but she is not normal so this is not possible... 

and Laila ! please don't make this type heart attack  wale topic... πŸ˜›  πŸ˜†

pls don't want to see  "Bachha angel" track.  RM track🀒 itself has become a pain to watch now - nearly completing one month on 3rd August. TVS character from strong has turned into meek from few days.  I want this reva track to end and see old TVS - strong, tall and fearless.
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: lidvin

pls don't want to see  "Bachha angel" track.  RM track🀒 itself has become a pain to watch now - nearly completing one month on 3rd August. TVS character from strong has turned into meek from few days.  I want this reva track to end and see old TVS - strong, tall and fearless.

YAAA , please bring back old TM..and leave this Baccha track for sas-bahu sega..😑 it will be very boring for this show... πŸ˜­
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
RM track please end now cause is making us insane.

Pregnant 🀣

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

Ok, the very 1st (and last) impression I had when this weird Rewa showed TVS the booties is not that she is pregnant but that she is insane (the last of your 4-5 possibilities). Yes, she needs to be admitted to the psych ward ~~~ of the same hospital (probably there's none other as both G and her ended up at the same hospital πŸ˜‰). We also saw when she was roaming around aimlessly at the hospital and walked up to the Infant Ward, picked up an infant and started claiming the baby as her own! πŸ˜• We cannot even take what she does or says at its face value coz her mental instability is so obvious, which even nurses and orderly at the hospital also noticed right away. (Who knows she picked up the socks while there?)

Yes the serial is getting disjointed and inconsistent. And CVs dont seem clear in their heads which direction to move the story ahead.

Just my 2C!

Cvs have invented a very advanced form of conception mental conception-visualise & get pregnant!!!!!!!!