The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

The Buddy Project:Taking [V] by storm

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Phew!!!!Finally I get to post on this forum.11th is real workOuchAnyways...for those who don't know me(which is gonna be a small no. seeing that half the D3 forum has migrated hereLOL)I'm Shahana AKA Shaz!!!!

About TBP...WOW!!!!!!!!A.H.M.A.Z.I.N.G. is the word!!!3 days main I've gone crazy over it.Often shows start with a lot of BG info etc, which sometimes make the initial epis a bit of a drag.D3 had a different charm in its beginning, STARTING with KriYaansh's first meet.TBP is the same.I love the pace that the story has caught.The characters are awesome-Soft and innocent Panchi,cool dude Ranveer,arrogant but vulnerable Kiya and as for KD,three words-HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!LOVEEE the complexity of his character.

Coming to the couples:RaHi-Well, people are right in saying that they are like Rahul n Anjali.So damn ADORABLE!!!!!Their friendship is so cute n pure.Their lovestory is surely gonna have  a  lot of "Awww" worthy moments.Go Nonu n Moti!!!!Day Dreaming

Diya-This couple was like, one of the main reasons that I'm here.You will never believe what I almost went through them.I actually almost went through the...here it goes...D3 MONSOON SPECIAL for their ek jhalak*GASP*.I mean I might have accidently come upon the infamous bareback anarkali,err..."dance" and been scarred for life!!!!Thankfully Piyu aka 100littledevils(you're a life saver girl)uploaded their scene on YT and their oozing chemistry sent me running here.The locker room scene,coffee scene,today's scene ke baad I am D.E.A.D.Am eagerly waiting to see them set love(and my screen) on fire.

Bobby is an awesome character and Piddi reminds me of Uday from MJHTLOLA goofer but sweet at heart.Love them!!!!!

Overall,I'm SO SO SOOO excited to see how the story goes.Junglee's entry and a lot of good things coming up.In short,like the title says,this show is gonna take[V] by stormWink

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

---Shweta---Saimaa.H100littledevilsabjbdishiuwrIDhid3roxsujana9-Hudi-Zehnaseeb.The007ShivanimarauderZaYaHolicStinsonIsHereRKDramebaazFlame.Of.Rose-Araina-relentless.-Jwalamukhi-

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Ummm just dropped in to Say Hello :D
and Will cya later lol gotta go..
BTW i agree...its gonna be THE BEST show of Channel [V] :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Ummm just dropped in to Say Hello :D
and Will cya later lol gotta go..
BTW i agree...its gonna be THE BEST show of Channel [V] :)
Heya Aarti.Nd I agreeSmile
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Agree with everything Shaz! The show is the best and gonna bring a huge storm in [V] and both the couples.. one super sweet and one hot.. perfect balance to the show !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hehehe Ur welcome yaar. Glad that u started watching the show becoz of my videos!! <3

Edited by 100littledevils - 25 July 2012 at 2:36pm

sujana9ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

Hehehe Ur welcome yaar. Glad that u started watching the show becoz of my videos!! <3
Definitely.I saw this siggy of yours of their D3 wala scene and I was wondering whether it was  a new promo and searching like crazy over YT.Then I found out it was in the D3 spl and saw your edited vidSmileAnd came running hereLOL

100littledevilssujana9ZaYaHolic

100littledevils IF-Dazzler
100littledevils
100littledevils

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Originally posted by 100littledevils

Definitely.I saw this siggy of yours of their D3 wala scene and I was wondering whether it was  a new promo and searching like crazy over YT.Then I found out it was in the D3 spl and saw your edited vidSmileAnd came running hereLOL

haha iam so happy u came. Its a rocking show <3 
KD & Kiya Ranver & Panchi Love them..also the entire cast are fab actors!!Embarrassed

Edited by 100littledevils - 25 July 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9ZaYaHolic

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
it already is the best show on channel v

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index