The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Ranveer and Panchi...[RaHi], did anyone notice?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/DTD82.jpg

I this picture, I just think I noticed something about RaHi.

Firstly, Ranveer has his hands tucked in his pockets and he has this boyish smile on his face, and his chin tucked in and if you pay real close attention, his head is titled towards Panchi's direction. Like, his hands are tucked in his pockets because Panchi's not the one standing beside him so he can't like place his hands on her shoulders and doesn't wanna touch any other girl. But mostly, his loverboy charming smile and his head titled towards Panchi's direction.

On the other hand, Panchi is soo far away from him and her expression is smiling but her feet and arms look to be moving, as if trying to run away from Ranveer. Her smile indicates that she's enjoying the running away from Ranveer as her head is also titled back and pointing towards Ranveer's direction.

It's just an indication towards how Panchi's trying to run away from Ranveer's charm because they are friends but also in the long run, how Ranveer will eventually fall for Panchi and will stop Panchi from running away from him.

Something I just thought of.LOL

Nono and Moti forever! <3

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.chotuallseasonraindiyadawda13crazy4lyfDikshi92-FrozenRain--Araina-Jo_Pinchy---Shweta---sujana9.AbhIyalicious.FullyFaltoo.rIDhid3roxBewakoofgal.angelspicySugar..samratrocks-.Aphrodite.----Priya---..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz-Hudi-Zehnaseeb.The007Shivanisweetshine-MamuKiBhanji-CrazyGirl.21snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer and Panchi...[RaHi], did anyone notice?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I will be back soon Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wow...thats deep.Good observation.Kd n Kiya's legs are towards each other.Future indication?

-Jwalamukhi-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Deep analysis Shifu. Completely agree now that you say it! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..-Jwalamukhi-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Wow...thats deep.Good observation.Kd n Kiya's legs are towards each other.Future indication?

I am yet to do the others but that's such a good observation too!. I did RaHi first with the others only because I didn't wanna forget it!LOL

..DamonCrazy..

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!!Bobby looks so girly in the picLOL

-Jwalamukhi-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
that is DEEP thoughts and i agree

-Jwalamukhi-

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
OMG..! great thought nd anaylisis yaar ..wen u wrote i was staring wid poped eyes to se wat u r saying..nd i thought u r rite ..i agree agree ..Approve

-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.