And What Was Your First Expression...

Just Wow...
Yurkk...
OK Not Bad...
Or Other Expressions...

And When You First Watch F.I.R???
Posted: 11 years ago
hey sonia nice topic
well i wont hav sab tv b4,but wen i was in 10th at 2010 my frnds used to talk abt dis show alot n thankfuly at tht year our service provider gave us sab
lol
N wen first tym i watchd d show i was full of laugh,u knw tht takiyakalam n whole things of FIR z unique n so funny..
tab se its my fav comedy show.!!!+
Hi love this show from the day I have seen it...I don't remember when did I saw the FIR first but for me FIR is the only best show that I love to watch!!!...It just outstanding๐Ÿ˜ณ...and I hope it goes on and on and on...๐Ÿ˜†
Nice topic.

I started FIR almost 3 years ago around the time when Makhan Singh was making an exit from the show. Liking the concept, I started searching for the show on YT and found a lot of old episodes of it, so really I've watched the show since its beginning. I don't remember my first expression, but obviously I liked the show if I'm still watching it. ๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome Answers Guys...๐Ÿ‘
In  2006 I watched on and off I liked CC but didnt much get the gist of it and also didnt like the then chief inspector  so stopped and forgot about it

In jan this year  Shreya was talking about it with someone on the generel discussion thread of CID forum. On reading their conversation I suddenly remembered it and asked Sri if it was still running. She said yes it was and the chief inspector has changed

So I watched it online. And liked it. I have watched all episodes after BP's entry

My first episode was the one in which BP's Dad wanted him to het married and sent a school teacher and his daughter to him. CC and the gang helped to drive away the Daughter and the father
[QUOTE=AshleyAngelena]Awesome Answers Guys...๐Ÿ‘[/QUOTE

Welcome welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Himani_Rocks

Welcome welcome!! ๐Ÿ˜†

You Should Say Thank You Thank You Not Welcome Welcome๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by AshleyAngelena

You Should Say Thank You Thank You Not Welcome Welcome๐Ÿ˜†

Haha sonia,
himu z so advanced na lolz..!ek step aage rehti hai hehe