The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

rahul n anjali of tellywood:RaHi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I think u all get me wrong..I m talking about Der friendship...Der college life only..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rahul n anjali of tellywood:RaHi (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JiaaRee

JiaaRee

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
agreee yaar! they are too cute!

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

agree with you...

even i thought the same...i just love rahul and anjali in kkhh..

and loving RaHi in TBP...

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I can see where you are coming from but they never clicked as rahul and anjali. I mean, Rahul was never this protective of Anjali and didnt have the kind of irritated but possesive kinda feelings for her, like Ranveer has for Panchi. Its just me, i could be wrong. But yeah, some third person will bring out the distances in them before uniting them <3

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@-mais- coz in K2H2 anjali is a tomboy n in TBP panchi is a a fattu types..soo dats y Der is diff between rahul's caring n ranveer's caring...

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
in IF video dey wer telling dat he is playing d character of my bestie or she is playing d character of ky bestie...I just remember K2H2...

FieryLioness

IF-Sizzlerz

FieryLioness

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
oh same here
they both remind me of KKHH
its one of my fav movies and RaHi's frndship is more like
Rahul-Anjli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.