Ruk Jaana Nahin

~50 Shades of Indu Singh~

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This post is really a drool post; eat your hearts out girls. I was disappointed that there weren't more threads on AD being shirtless. Well, as the saying goes "If you've got it, then flaunt it"….Only in hot actors case…I don't follow that rule personally...lol
So here is a little insight what Sanchi thought about Indu when she saw his rippling muscles…I know what I thought…so decided to write this little scene…by no means this is an OS as I don't have much time, as you all know what a dedicated employee I  have become AD and RJN ke chakkar mei..lol

"Sanchi barged into Indu's room to have yet another yelling match with her so called hubby. What she saw totally rocked her senses. She gulped a big rush of oxygen as her senses reeled from seeing him half naked. His back was glistening with sweat because of the exercise, she didn't think much but then he turned around, the dumb bells still in hand, hair disheveled as usual but the smooth contours of his rock hard chest made her jaw dropped literally. Those rippling muscles and that tight ab! Uff Sanchi suddenly realized how handsome and hot and sexy he was. She drank in the sight of his sweat soaked skin, his rippling biceps, and his sinewy shoulders. She wondered biting her lower lip, how easily he could swing her up into his arms! Her mouth was dry, she felt her cheeks color. She decided the room was hot and before she passed out in the "heat" she quickly turned away…"

Whatever else you think went through her mind…I leave it up to the readers discretion!

PS:
I will try to get a pic and update the thread later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Or on the other hand just drool at my Siggie 🤣
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LOOOL...namzy that was too good... but for some reason i felt those emotions/sensations/passions etc etc coming a lot more from a Ms Murti than a Ms. Mathur...  🤣 

I should insert this para into my ultra-long update and let people read it... then we'll get joint credits - namz and lashy ...🤣 for converting people to 'drool-land'

I'm strictly planning NOT to view today's episode with my husband or kids around... warna... he'll catch my devious smiles 😆

P.S. and Oh I like the baar baar siggie advertising.. lage raho meri jaan... mwaaah!
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

LOOOL...namzy that was too good... but for some reason i felt those emotions/sensations/passions etc etc coming a lot more from a Mrs Murti than a Mrs. Mathur...  🤣 

I should insert this para into my ultra-long update and let people read it... then we'll get joint credits - namz and lashy ...🤣 for converting people to 'drool-land'

I'm strictly planning NOT to view today's episode with my husband or kids around... warna... he'll catch my devious smiles 😆

P.S. and Oh I like the baar baar siggie advertising.. lage raho meri jaan... mwaaah!

here I thought I was being discreet...lol...alright you caught me red handed...they are my feelings...sorry for the TMI...🤣

By the way Everyone, if you all drool over my Siggie...its thanks to Lashy (Shraddha)
amimoumi thumbnail
Namita... u are indeed naughty... haven't seen the episode as am in a different time zone for the next two week... read Lashy's wonderful update... now ur description... I need a cold shower... love u AD...😉
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: amimoumi

Namita... u are indeed naughty... haven't seen the episode as am in a different time zone for the next two week... read Lashy's wonderful update... now ur description... I need a cold shower... love u AD...😉

Moushmi, you are first one who needs a cold shower after reading my writing...I take that as one amazing compliment
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amimoumi

I need a cold shower... love u AD...😉

Thought that only worked for men... lmaooo i don't know... it doesn't seem to work for me... 🤣

and whats with all the blue highlighting today namzie.. 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Namz Chauchak post ...

First time CV's have shown AD shirtless ... in front of Sanchi .

When Indu wore his Black vent (My favourite one) ... I really wanted to stop him ... sanchi koh problem thee toh woh room se bahaar chaley jati ...

Humare kaya galti thee...😆

Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
I am just making sure everyone gets what I am trying to say, hence the highlighting...specially the naughty bits...🤣
amimoumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Thought that only worked for men... lmaooo i don't know... it doesn't seem to work for me... 🤣

and whats with all the blue highlighting today namzie.. 

LOL...Not sure the cold shower will work on me... actually the beast inside was never unleashed before...then I fell in love with AD and joined this forum...

Lashy and Namita... u both are gifted writers...your update and analysis adds extra flavour to the episode when I watch it later...😊