Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fanraya

I so agree with you Angie, really,  starting few minutes and then last few minutes were the only ones for me in the entire trash maha episode, really. I just want to say what the****** really, had tears in my eyes watching last few minutes the whole fb and the background score, Ram looked so charming but what's the point, if we have to see him only for last couple of minutes. and Priya was breathtaking.. I was so 😍 It is so funny that the entire maha episode was for crap film and not for the main couple of the story. Such a S**** these people are.

Ekta is really playing with our emotions, I am dam sure that this is priya;s dream, she will not meet him.. that kamini will come in between. yes I also hated when they used the beautiful 12th march music with this MR. kapur with a U.. gosh how can they do that, it only belongs to Raya.. I am super😡 So disappointed😕

Priya

It was nothing but an hour wasted!
gangaprakash38 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its a delight to read Angie. i have thankfully given the episode a miss as i could not allow Ekta to have the last laugh on me. It was a promo epi and nothing more. but had fun reading your take and Neha(another girl on the forum)
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the take Angie ji😃

Watched late the episode n frm the txts i got nothin good was expected
I agree with u that Ram did a cameo today...it was like BALH's lead is thushar n ram has come for a cameo...grrr😡
Another thing that made me need a wall to bang my head was the BG music...cummmon CVs its our RaYa C-night music...u cant use it for haddi😲
n hadii kapur...uff...that kadoos shakal suits him better...i fell like giving a punch to him for that staring at priya👎🏼
The parts of tushar was very cheesy n stupid...no wonder he is single!...
n what was with that girl{apparently she was 16} wo keeps fainting...grrr😡
CVs ko MU creator catergory mein guniess book mein jaani chahiye...yaar kitna MUs...i am sure ki woh khud bhool gayi hain ki kitni raitha pehelayi hain...😲
THE BLOOPER: we saw priya seeing 'dil garden garden' before leap in a dhaba n the film is out after 5 yrs...LOL😆
So we dont have anything to rely for next week as there is no precap...
So happy weekend n enjoy!😃
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi angie...
we are again back to that time like in may -- remember the daasterdly divorce drama and siccing kk onto ram  -- when all of us were bashing our heads and wondering if Priya had gone totally utterly stark raving mad... why does BT do this to us every 2/3 months... the maximum they can hold onto to a semi decent line of thought is around 12-15 episodes...beyond that expecting them to even make a modicum of sense is like asking for the sun to rise from the west ---just not happening...

So much has happened in the lives of our leads in the past few months it seems like a dervish has hit the minds of the CVs and they are still to recover from it... how else does one explain what we saw in the last episode...

wip...angie will get to this and it will be a long one...

am continuing... and i also wish to state right away that this is a super duper looong rant that you'll will be getting from me... thanks angie... thank you for  providing me the platform from where i can launch my tirades at the many dingbats and idiotic, asinine, moronic. emotionally retarded  group of people who run this show...

The first thing that really raised my hackles yesterday was the fact that they moved Ram kapoor to the back ground... like how dare they... this is the guy who with his innate talent and humongous charm catapulted them right to the top... along with peehu... he has been their redeemer over the past few weeks and they treat him like that.. found it very strange that neither ritesh or tushhar met with RK at the party.. given that they are mumbai boys and he is such a successful businessman... cant the CVs think of the questions that will be raised when they come up with scenarios... and given his earlier enthusiasm about the movie... wasn't ram a little tepid today... he rocked with peehu and in that scene when he says he misses priya especially today but that is his normal excellence...  

And how does one change from 'who is this woman who is bothering me?' to 'maybe she is in love with me?" in a matter of few moments... and he is a mega business man to boot...wah mr khadoos kapur... you really think that you are the centre of everyone's universe is it... how did he even think that Priya could be referring to him after that snub she delivered when he attempted to talk to her ...and BTW where is the apology that you owe her BIG TIME... I really feel for samir Kocchar... banda happy tha yaar IPL and TV shows present karthe.. bewajah BALH mein hissa banake uska neend haram kar diya hai yeh BT wale.. I wonder if he has slept a single night in peace what with the names and vitriol  that is heaped on him by many like me... I have no issues wiht Samir Kocchar the uber deep gravelly voiced presenter but Samir Kocchar , the wooden faced and zero vibe creating actor is another matter altogether.. and yesterday he was so obvious as a person making an attempt to find his place in hte whole melee that a BT production is.. he actually had a chance of proving his skills - if he posssess any- given that he did not have to contend with Ram Kapoor the actor and was infact surrounded by duffers like Tushaar ! but what does he do,,, he fumbles and fidgets and tries smiling only to have all of us on his back...what a waste man!!

We all knew that this special episode was special only for the makers of KSKHH... after seeing a dorky tushaar and blink and you will miss him ritesh yesterday.. the faint chances that maybe a few people would risk the movie in a theatre were totally annihilated... which self respecting cinema goer will pay good money to see two dudheads who make big moose from the archie comics seem like an erudite scholar!!! bang head is the best reaction to these two morons,,, and poor ritesh -- why is it that i am sure he is wondering how he got cut ut of the promo after the first few minutes... 

Bringing in vik-neha after promising us ram-priya was so below the belt... the makers are aware of the fact that we actually love this couple for their so natural portrayal of a modern couple who love our Ram and Priya just as much as we do... I get the feeling that once the promo videos were made, the idiot CVs realised that they did not have enough for a hour long episode and decided that vik neha were the best bet to keep the anger of the 2% that they oh so want to ignore  at bay!!! given that.. i think both Jai kalra and Tarana are doing a super job... Tarana really looks like a woman torn with secrets and it has been ages since we saw a full bodied smile from t he handsome Jai Kalra... While their dread was visible i personally think they are right now only fillers - their going on a vacation now means that Ram will have no one to discuss whatever happens leaving him alone again!! Again a face palm situation!!

Priya - what does she think she is doing... she looked awesome.. forget her hair do and she was the Priya Kapoor that we all loved to bits until the seperation bhoot hit the CVs...The love that she feels for Ram was so visible in the fbs and also when she saw him enter the party... the way her eyes seem to devour him when she saw him with Peehu and that fond smile on her face...awesome..BUT WHY IN THE HELL DID SHE NOT APPROACH RAM WHEN SHE SAW HIM...WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE WAITING FOR... TRUMPETS AND CLARION CALLS!!! THE WOMAN NEEDS A KICK ON HER BUTT FOR HER SHEER INACTIVITY WHEN SHE SHOULD BE LIKE A DERVISH!!!  and she lost track of where peehu was yet again..this is becoming too repetitive for it to be a joke people!!! Loved the way she told Khadoos off but why did she not brush that dork off and get to meet with Ram!!! stupid stupidwoman!! while i foresee nothing but grief and despair in her near future , for that one moment when she pulled her hair onto her right shoulder and adjusted her saree-- she was wow! but what beats me is the fact that she has become a mirror image of the CVs...totally unaware of the consequences of her actions!!

The less said about the party per se the better--- whoever organized the party and event managed it did not want the movie to do well.. for sure

so that is my rant... thanks angie!!

Edited by nandinimp - 11 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice take angie, agree with you a trashy week ahead
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆😆...Superb take didi...I too was furious when they used the BGM meant only for Ra Ya against Haddi😡...how can he dream😡 leave alone think that Priya was mentioning him to Tusshar Kapoor...the CVs gave more importance in promoting the film rather than our BALH...😭...the episode is worth the watch if one loved flashing of the old moments when PK/ Pooja Sharma nears Ram...the repeat of the old scene where Ram taps Priya's shoulders was a perfect fit at that point👏👏..Ram carrying Peehu was too cute...loved it😃😳..the rest was forgettable...😡...I can't stand Khadus's so called 'romance'😡...he will always be the 'Haddi' between Ra Ya...no doubt about that...I hope some sense prevails in the next week's episodes...though I don't expect anything..'Tubelight' Ayesha was the best...😆😆
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

26th July

ISS MU KO KYA NAAM DOON

Didn't we know that the promo was clearly just to pull the masses. Didn't we know that while they showed Ram, Priya and Peehu in the 2 promos, it was a ploy to press Sony on the remote? We all did. Yes but we hoped they would still provide us a glimpse of RaYa and Peehu for a minimally accepted timelimit. Well, disappointment, thy fullname is BT. To top it, they dare to end with Ram turning around to find Priya. Got to hand it to those folks!The best part of the show was the dessert. The last 3 mins of their flashbacks, the journey they travelled in the 1st season. Priya played it in her mind and gave us the glimpse of those golden times. Beautiful compilation indeed. Ram feeling the presence of Priya and missing her more than ever was another fantastic moment. He switched it to jovial moment immediately about being melodramatic, the pain was evident. ST looked fabulous. Peehu was a princess. Ram looked dashing in the attire. Ram, Peehu's scene could have been longer except a mere carry me portion.Rest, it was more than mediocre episode.

What a waste of an episode.

Ram's pain resides in his laughter now. That  scene was great.. The smile on Priya's face when she took a deep breath and started walking towards Ram was awful. My God, misplaced emotions. Kya super cool thi woh - no sign of nervousness, seriousness, anticipation. But, loved the scene when Ram carried Peehu and Priya saw it and couldn't take her eyes off. Also when she sees Ram entering the party and can't take her eyes off him. Finally, saw that genuine longing and love in her eyes.

Today's story in short : Shi* hit the fan!

1) Maiyaa promoting bhaiyaa. So we had Tushar  bhai playing in and as Golmaal Rookie star throughout the 1 hour show. He came, tortured and conquered our lives. Practically leaving us blindsided and knocked us out with that poor version of an attempt of comedy.

I can't question the creative genius of Madam EK. But I don't think showing MUs etc in a promo episode creates good vibes and is helpful for the film. No more to say on that.

Tushar saying those words about life becoming more torture when the good torture is missing was good. I really liked the statement. And he sincerely wished Priya. Hope his wishescome true.

2) Ram's bhaiya drooling over unki Priya : Yes. We had our own bhaiyaa attempting to turn saiyaa at the other end. Now where is the damn wall that we needed.?

3) Priya Sharma waiting forever for her green signal from takdeer. It only took mins of educating 16 year olds about do's and don'ts in questioning men/women, conversations with the Khadus Kapur, watching papa beti bonding for a whole song sequence and cheap version of Koffee with Karan with our very own Tushar. Well, due to network problems, Taqdeer and Priya had connectivity issues, audience paid the price.

I have already ranted about her good torture statement in another post. Completely unwarranted especially when the mission is not yet accomplished.

4)Ram Kapoor was indeed playing a cameo today. If only anybody would see the show from today, they would get mighty confused. Between U/O Kapoor, his Jealousy tip to the man who is out to get his own heart, we were left wondering what was this story about.

5) Rajat Kapur - The man who had nothing but hatred and dislike for Pooja Sharma has found those special feelings in a moment. When Change of heart happens like this, we know an impending disaster is enroute. Today he smiled, he attempted to say sorry, he had butterflies in his tummy while we were puking that they played our RaYa BG! We knew he was a romantic since he used to love singing and dancing. Dare you CV's. Don't even attempt anything funny for your own good there. He stood as the Haddi while Priya drooled over Ram and misunderstood. Today was how Haddi got clean bowled in X-tra innings. Well.. I feel terribly sorry for this guy. Just like the audience, he is gonna be taken for a ride and left heartbroken. Apart from empathies, I have nothing else to offer bhai. Khud lagi hai yahan pe.

Yesterday was a below the belt comment on Priya and today love for her. Creative ingenuity. You dont know how much I laughed reading ur lines I turned into bold.

The possibilities of MU's are endless. Ram thinks his Priya is dead. Rajat thinks Priya meant him when she meant Kapoor. Priya calls herself Pooja Sharma. Ayesha thinks she is a socialite[actually tubelight] So what happens when Pooja Sharma is shown tapping the shoulders of Ram and he turns around uttering Priya. Well. I will tell you. We will have Mrs Ram Kapoor aka Iam a nitwit Ayesha Sharma making an entrance. If one Haddi did the damage for today, wait till the next one arrives. I predict a Trashy week ahead.

Tushar/ Ritiesh implying single mom is easy to approach. And even Ram saying what's wrong in trying for a single mom. Completely unwarranted and loose. Nothing wrong but dignity and respect please.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 11 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sh*t hit the fan and is flying everywhere is more like it!

I have nothing to say besides I LOVE RAM KAPOOR!

That is all. See you on twitter!

#BangsHead
#FacePalm
#RollsEyes
#HeadDesk
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fosla

26th July

ISS MU KO KYA NAAM DOON
whatever you want di... i wanna give BALH-Bade Aweful Lagte Hain(Specially for dis Epi only)
Didn't we know that the promo was clearly just to pull the masses.
Exactly, hw to make viewer fool, learn from BALH team.. They never show what they promise to give..
 Didn't we know that while they showed Ram, Priya and Peehu in the 2 promos, it was a ploy to press Sony on the remote? We all did. Yes but we hoped they would still provide us a glimpse of RaYa and Peehu for a minimally accepted timelimit. 
Felt like to kill BALH technical team.. don't they watch shows before promoting..

Well, disappointment, thy fullname is BT. To top it, they dare to end with Ram turning around to find Priya. Got to hand it to those folks!

I will seat with spear on Monday and if that hands happens to be others then i don't know what am i gonna do... he he...

The best part of the show was the dessert. The last 3 mins of their flashbacks, the journey they travelled in the 1st season. Priya played it in her mind and gave us the glimpse of those golden times.  Beautiful compilation indeed. Ram feeling the presence of Priya and missing her more than ever was another fantastic moment.
Finally they felt dis... whenever two diehard lover is around this used to happen but and we used to get frustrated with all this.. First time we were hoping same here but hell, Our CV's ruined all our hope... Chalo Kamse Kam akhir me toh kuch mila..

He switched it to jovial moment immediately about being melodramatic, the pain was evident. ST looked fabulous. Peehu was a princess. Ram looked dashing in the attire. Ram, Peehu's scene could have been longer except a mere carry me portion.Rest, it was more than mediocre episode.

Today's story in short : Shi* hit the fan!

1) Maiyaa promoting bhaiyaa. So we had Tushar  bhai playing in and as Golmaal Rookie star throughout the 1 hour show. He came, tortured and conquered our lives. Practically leaving us blindsided and knocked us out with that poor version of an attempt of comedy.

2) Ram's bhaiya drooling over unki Priya : Yes. We had our own bhaiyaa attempting to turn saiyaa at the other end. Now where is the damn wall that we needed.?

3) Priya Sharma waiting forever for her green signal from takdeer. It only took mins of educating 16 year olds about do's and don'ts in questioning men/women, conversations with the Khadus Kapur, watching papa beti bonding for a whole song sequence and cheap version of Koffee with Karan with our very own Tushar. Well, due to network problems, Taqdeer and Priya had connectivity issues, audience paid the price.

4)Ram Kapoor was indeed playing a cameo today. If only anybody would see the show from today, they would get mighty confused. Between U/O Kapoor, his Jealousy tip to the man who is out to get his own heart, we were left wondering what was this story about.

5) Rajat Kapur - The man who had nothing but hatred and dislike for Pooja Sharma has found those special feelings in a moment. When Change of heart happens like this, we know an impending disaster is enroute. Today he smiled, he attempted to say sorry, he had butterflies in his tummy while we were puking that they played our RaYa BG! We knew he was a romantic since he used to love singing and dancing. Dare you CV's. Don't even attempt anything funny for your own good there. He stood as the Haddi while Priya drooled over Ram and misunderstood. Today was how Haddi got clean bowled in X-tra innings. Well.. I feel terribly sorry for this guy. Just like the audience, he is gonna be taken for a ride and left heartbroken. Apart from empathies, I have nothing else to offer bhai. Khud lagi hai yahan pe.

The possibilities of MU's are endless. Ram thinks his Priya is dead. Rajat thinks Priya meant him when she meant Kapoor. Priya calls herself Pooja Sharma. Ayesha thinks she is a socialite[actually tubelight] So what happens when Pooja Sharma is shown tapping the shoulders of Ram and he turns around uttering Priya. Well. I will tell you. We will have Mrs Ram Kapoor aka Iam a nitwit Ayesha Sharma making an entrance. If one Haddi did the damage for today, wait till the next one arrives. I predict a Trashy week ahead.

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The maha epi was a maha promo and all that mattered was the last few seconds..That too will be an imagination scene am sure.. But well must hand it to EK and her co for this torture.."How to create such promo and try to influence people for TRPs?"