Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice take Angie, yesterday Priya-Pihuu=Ram was awesome as always, they r doing wonderful job Love them so much, yeah world cuttest baby pihuu. & u know yesterday my most fav part was Ayesha Tushar Ritiesh  scene, Both Tushar & Ritiesh India ka badha celebrity ki tou dhajje udha diya, Love them, i really enjoyed this part. Sakshi was really fabulous actually i don't have any perfect words 4 praising about her acting, She is the Queen of acting, She is a powerhouse of expression, Ram was also fabulous i love to see his bonding with kids, She is the super cuttest uncle & world best PaPa ,& super dashing /hottest Man. but why he is wasting his time to give advice this world best Kharus i reallly hate this., now BALH TRP is increasing becoz of Ram-Pihuu-Priya's scene , they r the soul of BALH Please CVs wake up.don't want to see Ram-kharus scene want to see Ram scene with kids.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome take anggi di...

completly agree with u & loved ur anlyses wish will get our ladaku RaYa back soon as missing them a lot of course with Pihu too...
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome take anggi di...

completly agree with u & loved ur anlyses wish will get our ladaku RaYa back soon as missing them a lot of course with Pihu too... ya even aayesha & movie duo was waste of time why CV's cant space on then n more on RaPiYa
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Angie,

Planned to start a new post, but again didn't want to.

Missing: Priya's conscience

Priya,

You have been the conscience keeper of the show. Since you knew everyone better than everyone else. One who even when she makes mistakes can bounce back given the slightest chance. You took upon yourself to create a divorce drama to make yourself fall in Ram's eyes per Niharika's plan. And chose a messy path and a painful one for Ram in executing that drama. But guess what, you were proved right.

Then came the lowest point in the graph. You walked away from Ram's life since you thought that way he can move on as he had accepted your demise. But did you really think he would move on? ? Is that what you understood him? You didn't ponder over it enough. Did you?

True shanthi.. that was the lowest point in her life... listening to Ishika ...mind you Ishika... and thinking that that woman's thoughts were more important than her love for Ram and his for her... she lost it that moment totally lost her character and since then has become the scapegoat in the hands of the CVs... The idiots have mauled her character so much we dont identify her any more... what we see is the shadow of Priya Sharma/Ram Kapoor.

Then came Peehu. You just took a hard decision of staying away from Ram. So couldn't go back right away. But what did you think of Peehu's future all these years? You seem to have penned your thoughts in your diaries. Does that even have a mention of Peehu's future without Ram?

Leave the diaries Shanthi... how can anyone beleive that she did not think that Peehu needs a dad...and that she has one who would love her from here to eternit.y... I understand that maybe in the initial months she might have thought that she should not stop Ram from living but once Peehu was born and when she saw that she was a mirror image of her father... howdid she live with the reminder every minute and not want to tell him...strange man  

Now you saw Peehu bonding with Ram. All of a sudden you accept you are selfish in keeping Peehu away from Ram. Where was this feeling before. What was the sacrifice you were doing in keeping Ram away from Peehu and vice versa.

I guess it is more guilt than realisation talking now...sacrifice is out of the window man.. she might not realise but she has a lot of answering to do -- firstly to Ram, then to Peehu.

Now comes the most intriguing part. You suddenly decide to come in front of Ram and introduce Peehu as his daughter. 'A tryst with destiny' as in that famous speech. But do you realize you are too casual about it. No fear in facing Ram, no worry about the initial moments, no understanding of the enormity of the situation. You are going to give the shock of his life to Ram by coming in front of him. You are the one person that matters most to him. Do you even know what it means to yourself? You are not Peehu's nanny that can introduce Peehu to her dad as a matter of fact. You are her mother who is non-existent to the father. Have you ever pondered over Ram's reactions on seeing you? What worries me is not Ram's reaction, but the way you seem to be approaching it. Have you stopped thinking ahead? 

This is so typical of BT heroines i think... They have one major flaw in their thought processes... they either over think a situation or dont think at all... Priya is behaving like a quintessential BT heroine... they dont like to step out of the formulated course at all... first they are super intelligent  and then they are super duds...

And you walk into the party and talk about the person (and take his last name) you have consciously avoided all these years. That too with a stranger. And you mention about the good torture and all without accomplishing your mission. And you have a smile on your face saying that. You didn't look like you have any butterflies in your stomach. You made a mistake of judgment and are out to fix it. But this casual approach of yours is baffling. More that the circumstances and people around you that many think are going to stop you from accomplishing your mission, in my opinion it is your approach that will cause failure tomorrow. Get your conscience back quickly and be better prepared next time.

See the new promo and you realise that all our fears have indeed come true... khud ke paison se khud ki pitayi is becoming a Priya special in season 2... that i guess is the nayi shuruath for her... satyanash is here to stay now

Only one consolation is that you are ready to face the consequences for yourself. Even ready to go back to jail. You have never put yourself in front of others. Put your conscience back into yourself.

That selfless attitude was greatly appreciated when it was accompanied with sensibility... now that the sense has been removed, selflessness seems so shallow right...her being ready to face the consequences.. she will be happy to go to jail... that is a far better place to be in than either khadoos's arms or facing the wrath of one uber delicious Ram kapoor

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

26th July

ISS MU KO KYA NAAM DOON

Didn't we know that the promo was clearly just to pull the masses. Didn't we know that while they showed Ram, Priya and Peehu in the 2 promos, it was a ploy to press Sony on the remote? We all did. Yes but we hoped they would still provide us a glimpse of RaYa and Peehu for a minimally accepted timelimit. Well, disappointment, thy fullname is BT. To top it, they dare to end with Ram turning around to find Priya. Got to hand it to those folks!The best part of the show was the dessert. The last 3 mins of their flashbacks, the journey they travelled in the 1st season. Priya played it in her mind and gave us the glimpse of those golden times. Beautiful compilation indeed. Ram feeling the presence of Priya and missing her more than ever was another fantastic moment. He switched it to jovial moment immediately about being melodramatic, the pain was evident. ST looked fabulous. Peehu was a princess. Ram looked dashing in the attire. Ram, Peehu's scene could have been longer except a mere carry me portion.Rest, it was more than mediocre episode.

Today's story in short : Shi* hit the fan!

1) Maiyaa promoting bhaiyaa. So we had Tushar  bhai playing in and as Golmaal Rookie star throughout the 1 hour show. He came, tortured and conquered our lives. Practically leaving us blindsided and knocked us out with that poor version of an attempt of comedy.

2) Ram's bhaiya drooling over unki Priya : Yes. We had our own bhaiyaa attempting to turn saiyaa at the other end. Now where is the damn wall that we needed.?

3) Priya Sharma waiting forever for her green signal from takdeer. It only took mins of educating 16 year olds about do's and don'ts in questioning men/women, conversations with the Khadus Kapur, watching papa beti bonding for a whole song sequence and cheap version of Koffee with Karan with our very own Tushar. Well, due to network problems, Taqdeer and Priya had connectivity issues, audience paid the price.

4)Ram Kapoor was indeed playing a cameo today. If only anybody would see the show from today, they would get mighty confused. Between U/O Kapoor, his Jealousy tip to the man who is out to get his own heart, we were left wondering what was this story about.

5) Rajat Kapur - The man who had nothing but hatred and dislike for Pooja Sharma has found those special feelings in a moment. When Change of heart happens like this, we know an impending disaster is enroute. Today he smiled, he attempted to say sorry, he had butterflies in his tummy while we were puking that they played our RaYa BG! We knew he was a romantic since he used to love singing and dancing. Dare you CV's. Don't even attempt anything funny for your own good there. He stood as the Haddi while Priya drooled over Ram and misunderstood. Today was how Haddi got clean bowled in X-tra innings. Well.. I feel terribly sorry for this guy. Just like the audience, he is gonna be taken for a ride and left heartbroken. Apart from empathies, I have nothing else to offer bhai. Khud lagi hai yahan pe.

The possibilities of MU's are endless. Ram thinks his Priya is dead. Rajat thinks Priya meant him when she meant Kapoor. Priya calls herself Pooja Sharma. Ayesha thinks she is a socialite[actually tubelight] So what happens when Pooja Sharma is shown tapping the shoulders of Ram and he turns around uttering Priya. Well. I will tell you. We will have Mrs Ram Kapoor aka Iam a nitwit Ayesha Sharma making an entrance. If one Haddi did the damage for today, wait till the next one arrives. I predict a Trashy week ahead.

Edited by fosla - 11 years ago
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

26th July

Didn't we know that the promo was clearly just to pull the masses. Didn't we know that while they showed Ram, Priya and Peehu in the 2 promos, it was a ploy to press Sony on the remote? We all did. Yes but we hoped they would still provide us a glimpse of RaYa and Peehu for a minimally accepted timelimit. Well, disappointment, thy fullname is BT. To top it, they dare to end with Ram turning around to find Priya. Got to hand it to those folks!

Work in progress

should I watch? I saw twitter updates.
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

should I watch? I saw twitter updates.

see to see how collosall they have f**ked up the show.. normally do not use abusive lang but today am beyond myself!!!
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nandinimp

see to see how collosall they have f**ked up the show.. normally do not use abusive lang but today am beyond myself!!!

Santhi
Watch the last 10 mins. I ff'ed the whole show in 12 mins during 2nd watch.
nandinimp thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

Santhi
Watch the last 10 mins. I ff'ed the whole show in 12 mins during 2nd watch.

yeah shanthi.. watch it if you re doing int in FF mode.. otherwise spare yourself the torture... there was no ram either for me to really push this episode onto you
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I so agree with you Angie, really,  starting few minutes and then last few minutes were the only ones for me in the entire trash maha episode, really. I just want to say what the****** really, had tears in my eyes watching last few minutes the whole fb and the background score, Ram looked so charming but what's the point, if we have to see him only for last couple of minutes. and Priya was breathtaking.. I was so 😍 It is so funny that the entire maha episode was for crap film and not for the main couple of the story. Such a S**** these people are.

Ekta is really playing with our emotions, I am dam sure that this is priya;s dream, she will not meet him.. that kamini will come in between. yes I also hated when they used the beautiful 12th march music with this MR. kapur with a U.. gosh how can they do that, it only belongs to Raya.. I am super😡 So disappointed😕