Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aurora Borealis...hmm...wonder will the colour be Red or Blue???😊

Bahut koshish ki tumse judaa rahne ki magar
paas itne aa gaye hai ki aata nahi kuch aur nazar.

Arnav tried really hard to keep Khushi away from him, to keep his life away from him. But can anyone avoid breathing and still hope to live. Nah. Arnav lost this game of destiny but he isnt a bad looser as Khushi once called him. He has embraced this defeat so much that he has forgotten what his game was all about. For now, Arnav is surrounded by the most beautiful feeling called love. Its only love thats moving all around him. He is so overwhelmed by these emotions that he has forgotten the reality ..the contract and the hurt that he has given to Khushi. Tomorrow it will all come crashing down on him. 

"yuu.n na murjhaa ki mujhe khud pe bharosaa na rahe
pichale mausam me.n tere saath khilaa huu.n mai.n bhii"
'Mazhar Imam

Their journey towards love almost reached its destination during kidnapping track and right after it. But they need to cross this hurdle of contract, Arnav needs to correct his blunder first. But this time its going to really tough for him, this is the third time that he has broken Khushi's heart and Khushi has withdrawn herself further inside the shell. He will have to keep his "dimaag" away and will have to listen to his heart unquestioningly. 

Whenever their love will be tested, Khushi will have to use her "dimaag" and Arnav his "heart" to get each other back. Something that they have accused each other for not having!

Khushi has done her bit, now your move Arnav😊

yeh kis mukaam pe le aayi hai mohabbat teri ai janeman

jahan sach aur jhoot ke dayare dundhle hue jaate hai

Is bujhi hui hansi ke peeche ka dard woh samajh le

itna bhi karam ai khuda teri marzi mein nahi

Is syah andhere mein kahin door ek jugnoo dikhai deta hai

suna hai mere rahnuma ne yaad kiya hai phir mujhe 

PS: 
CVs have goofed up on timelines in IPK land, till few days back ofscreen segment said 4 months...before ME the promo said few days...yesterday in her monologue Khushi said few days and today...6 months are over😲

Thankyou all for liking the attempt, its not consistent but I will try and improve. Thoda mushkil hai as I have never attempted writing before.😳

Edited by b.sarika2 - 11 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

-------Edited-------

"The naked truth is always better then the best dressed lie."
Ann Landers.

Anjali:-

All I want to say to Anjali is this.

"Do not spoil what you have for desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things  you only hoped for." Epicurus. 

Arnav:-

Arnav is in his bubble right now the new found feeling of love. He has accepted Khushi as his mate and he wants her to accept him. Which will come rudely crashing down when he finds out the real reason she left him. Which was not because of the contract but because she thinks his happiness is in his Di happiness and wants to sacrifice their own happiness. 

So ASR gear up for the fight and make your mate believe that your happiness lies in her. If she is happy so are you. Please also teach her few facts of life and guide her to fight for herself too.

Khushi:-

All I want to tell her are few things.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive".   Harold Whitman

" You are not in this world to live up to people's expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to your". F Perl

Since I did not like the episode as such so I have nothing to say.

Edited by sunflower52 - 11 years ago
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What does d 'title of redux mean!!

I'm explaining d episode to me... Our show is neither Ipkknd or Di ki Saut...

Our heroine isnt 'KKG'...

Me 'out of no choice' presents... 'Iss LKG ko mein kya naam doo' with 'LIE kumari Gupta' , that is 'LKG' as the lead heroine...!

The original title track n bg is...

'kushi, kushi...
KYAA   Arnavji...?
Telling Lies...?
No Arnavji...
'O'pen your mouth...
Hahahahaha...(thats any ways always 'OOOpened)

n Rabba ve wil be rephrased as...

'Jhootwa ve...oh jhootwa ve... Kyun Lies itna tere yeh ishq mein... Jhootwa ve.. Oh jhootwa ve... Jhootwa ve, jhootwa ve...'

Why do me, this unintelligent soul watch it...??? Bcoz i love the 'boy' who is hopelessly in love with LKG...

Hogaya love trianglewa...!😉
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

" However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the "right" person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside. " Deepak Chopra

Tonite I liked the episode because for it was once agn getting Arnav a insight in Khushi, in her pysche and a baby step to a lasting realtionship,,,,,
I loved the scene between Arnav & Khushi tonite the most where the episode was a balanced one with balancing parts from other RM members

The scene which stood out for me was Arnav getting the doctor for buaji, Khushi being Khushi is once again is at her best closed eyes, she knows why she has returned back to GH but isnt voicing it, hiding her pain and thoughts frm everyone and even DM is made confidant to partial process, this Khushi is the same Khushi who will not hurt anyone so how can she hurt Arnav, the one whom she loves. Arnav and Khushi started in very difficult circumstances and completely in opp to their views but with time they caught glimpse of the substance within where Arnav was all hard, Khushi was soft, Arrnav was responsibilities, khushi was smiles, Arnav was making trens, Khushi was follwing norms but with passing time they fell in love with good in each other but the not so good was not tackled, Arnav has always been loyal and protector to family, he may not express but cares abt each of them and when he accepted Khushi in his life he eccepted her family too and for the first time we saw open voicing of that concern, in last two days he chckd thrice with Khushi at buaji and tonite he bought the doctor when Khushi told him that they werent ale to get medical help in time,,,, remined me of the day when khushi had been unconsicious due to bangle gift, he had been most concerned, even though whole Gupta family was there, he was freaking with impatience and tonite same happened. He has accepted Khushi as his own but once agn the trait whch makes Arnav also the ASR isnt letting him chck with Khushi that does she want him too as he wants her, partners in this journey in life, he is assured of his love, her love, his marriage, her marriage but he hasnt been able to reach the core of Khushi.

Little kindness and courtesies are so important.
In relationships, the little things are the big things.    
Stephen R Covey

Similarly we saw Arnav who is a man of few words, showing the adoration and dedication to khushi with desire for her, but the almost harmless flirtations hasnt been able to soothe the khushi, bcz she hasnt been able to understand the meaning behind the gestures, the past week or two we have been seeing a very sauve & stylish wooing khushi with the frills & bows and Khushi has been shunning the efforts but tonite a smile peck in the end earned him a moment of genuine smile which hasnt been there a long time but in bits and parts that smile comes bcz Arnav is tring hard and now the only thing which is missing is the faith which he has in the US between then to be shown or verbalised to her, this small town ordinary khushi can not be won with elobrate pinks and maroons rather with the blacks and white of words or action, Arnav is dependable yet needs to prove this to her, like the simple action of the slap which was acted for my wife to shyam, that had bought trust between them, the faith too has to be earned like that

I am waiting to see more of Arnav who will understand this simple Khushi,,, peels are being removed, the process is slow but has permamnet learning. I once read to hv a safe n secure future the foundations of past, and the bldg of present need to be in alignment.

Loved the scene with RM " especially Aapk koi boyfrient to nahi hai sasuma"
Arnav " tum meri patni ho Khushi, buaji aur is ghar ke kuch mayane hai mere liye"
"Ye Arnav singh Raizada to haath do ke hamre peeche pad gayen hai"
Arnav "Shoshan"

Team IPK we need improvement in terms of presentation, A lead who almost looks sick in closeups, A wardrob which has been in out for 8/10 days. A  scene which will make the best in terms of understnading & intimacy repeated casually.
A difference in approach is needed, revive n revitalise

Dedication for Arnav Singh Raizada.

Some ppl follow  rainbows I am told,
Some ppl search gold others look for silver,
But i found  my treasures in my soul
And all I ever need is you...

Kudos to all who make REDUX a cafe from past college days, A class from school and a joint from life

Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I nearly had a heart attack when during the first commercial break they showed Arnav kissing Khushi. Gah! And then I barely paid attention to Khushi's story telling to the poor doctor, so anxious I was to get to that scene *hangs head in fangirly shame*. (confession: I watched that waist-hug, kiss-miss, gal ke pappi like 10 times)

Loved Khushi-Arnav nok jhok at the door (hatoo yahan say)! LOL

The episode certainly deserved a second viewing. You guys have done such an amazing job analyzing it...I am just going to add a few things that stuck out for me:

Tumharay ghar kay samnay:

This line by Arnav reminded me of the old Indian song: Teray ghar kay samne with Dev Anand: 

where Dev Anand was trying to his woo his lady love I believe. A very cute song indeed...and gels nicely with the rather cute things Arnav has been doing lately (sans redemption so they are falling a bit flat with Khushi!) So a hint that ASR will not leave any stone unturned in his quest to win back Khushi. 

Bahar say tandurust magar bemari andar hoti hai:

The doctor said this about buaji but I thought of...Anjali! Whole on the outside...but as Gul said once, she is quite damaged on the inside!

Di bhee jhoot boltee hai:

Everyone lies on tv. i wonder what will happen if one day everyone told each other the truth...

Aurora Borealis:

This is the reason I reserved a portion on IP Redux today. The title definitely caught my eye, and as I hail from the True North Strong and Free (i.e. Canada) I felt I had to say something about it. Aurora Borealis - the gorgeous light show in the skies occurs when charged (energetic) particles collide high above in the sky. I cannot help but think of Arnav and Khushi - both are strong, charged and worth their weight in gold. Both are about to collide (in love) and the resulting glow/light (their relationship) would be lovely to behold and enough to light up the dark skies (gloomy times in IPK land). 

Secondly, Aurora is the Roman goddess of Dawn (synonymous with the happy go lucky ray of sunshine that Khushi serves to be in everyone's lives, but her own). Boreas is the North wind (reminded me of an old Doodelberry post about Arnav from the North and Khushi from the west if I am not wrong). 

The North wind is also thought to be the force that helped a woman find her husband in Norwegian literature. Interesting eh?!
Edited by aashi_82 - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

LUSTRE

A few months before my wedding, my parents bought me a necklace. It was beautiful and of modern design and unique. I wore it first to my cousin's wedding. Everyone oohed and aahed over it. I received several envious glances, several admiring ones. In short I enjoyed the attention. My necklace was a hit and so was I! I loved it.

I wore it to several functions again after that. It was a favorite of mine and I wore it repeatedly. It was still admired for a long while. But slowly I noticed that the interest was decreasing. The initial craze wasn't there.😕 The necklace was still beautiful, but they had seen it several times before. I realized I shouldn't have worn it so frequently.

Similarly in IPKKND…

Last Diwali we saw a dazed and love-struck ASR corner an equally dazed Khushi and waited with bated breaths for him to kiss her. He was interrupted of course; but Irani and Sobti set the screen on fire with their portrayal of passions let loose. It was the talk of the town for months afterwards. It was a rage on youtube. It was a turning point in their story. Aborted though the action was, it led to a chain of events which affected the two.

Then we saw several twists and turns in their story, but nothing came close till that beautiful scene by the pool when ASR kissed Khushi on her temple. Again it was a beautiful scene with the right amount of teasing and anticipation and challenge. We lapped it up again and again. And why not, it was beautiful.

Now in the past one week we are getting not one but 3 almost kisses and one kiss on the cheek and two to three hugs.😲 And they haven't even changed their clothes more than once!😆 Repetition? Why? Careful there… we don't want this particular piece of jewellery to loose its lustre, do we?😉

OK, ASR is teasing his wife. But is it mandatory to kiss/ almost kiss a girl to tease her?😆 A scorching look… a fleeting touch… a few well chosen words uttered in a sexy whisper…😳☺️😳

Come on guys! You are the creatives here! You have a better imagination than I. come on, buck up. Trust me, I am as impatient as the rest of the fandom for them to get to the point and to be done with it. But don't spoil our anticipation with overused and repetitive scenes.😃

Waise, if you go by the passion these two are supposed to possess, ARHI would have had quadruplets long back. But watching the show now-a-days, I feel they'll have to go in for infertility treatment.😕

The content is good. Story is good. The actors are good looking and talented as well. But let us be honest here… when presented with two packages, one in ordinary brown paper wrapper and the other attractively gift wrapped, which would you prefer? Everything from the sets to the gadgets used to the actor's wardrobe & grooming needs urgent attention. It is important.

Tonight's episode… I loved it when KKG got caught.😆 Good social message for kids… "do not lie. It will come back to bite you!"🤣

Chhodo! let's take a trip down memory lane...

THIS DAY THAT YEAR

25th July 2011

The Gupta sisters have kept a fast for Teej. They are at a place of worship to pay their respects to a sacred tree. Khushi looking beautiful in white and Payal sporting the dupatta gifted by Akash. The Raizada family has also arrived. Circumstances decree that Arnav and Khushi separate themselves from his family and her sister. They run into each other… and boy! What a scene!

They bump into each other, resulting in Khushi dropping her Pooja ki Thaal, spilling the vermillion over herself and ASR. She is about to fall, when ASR holds on to her hand saving her.

An incensed Khushi turns to upbraid the hapless stranger who had bumped into her when she stops stunned. It is none other than Laad Governor himself. The very same person she had blasted just the previous day while throwing her resignation in his face.

Arnav too is speechless. Of all the people in this crazy world, he never expected or should I say hoped😉 to lay his eyes on this face again. Their last parting was painful enough. Stunned, speechless, he gazes on at her in awed wonder.

So lost is he that he forgets to let go of her hand. He is brought back to earth by her looking pointedly at his hand holding on to hers. He lets go… a tad reluctantly. And glances away awkwardly. But Devi Maiyya has other plans. Khushi's pink dupatta plays havoc in the winds… it teases him mercilessly. He pushes it away, but it has a mind of its own… finally he looks back to see the fragile damsel in vermillion distress.

Some of the vermillion has gotten into her eyes and it was causing her pain. He didn't like to see her in pain. His hand is drawn involuntarily towards her to ease her troubles to soothe her in any which way he can, when she steps back… startled and indignant… she will not accept any help from him… she does not like him. This doesn't sit well with him! Why, though? What is it to him if she moves away? What if she rejects his help? Why should it bother him so much? Why this anger? Or is it regret? Is it disappointment? He stands and watches her as she picks up her fallen tray and walks off. After a moment, he follows her to the same stall that she is at on the pretext of getting his sister's tray filled.

Defiance and arrogance personified he stations himself right by her side almost as if daring her to take exception to it. She shifts away from him. He is suddenly reminded of the recent occasion when she had consigned himself and his job to hell and the devil. Riled up all over again at the grating and bitter memory, he starts to erupt at her. She doesn't stay to listen to him. She just takes her tray and leaves. She doesn't want to see him; she doesn't want to talk to him; she doesn't want to be anywhere near him. Arnav is enraged further. He has been thwarted again. Impotent rage… this is crippling him!

The Raizada ladies and the Gupta ladies do their pooja. The Raizada boys are staying solicitously near the Raizada ladies. A beautiful scene… and an equally beautiful song… Tu hi bataa mere maula…

Yes, this beautiful and soulful song made its first appearance today.

A beautiful and radiant Khushi, dressed in white and pink, generously splattered by vermillion, offering her prayers… the picture of innocence, belief and devotion. Arnav in a dark suit, aloof, skeptical and distant, also splattered with Khushi's vermillion… stands away from the inner circle of devotees. Somewhere down the line, his eyes fall on Khushi and are riveted. He couldn't look away… how could he? There was something pure and illuminant about that sight… and he is lost…

Finished with her prayers and infinitely soothed by it, Khushi opens her eyes… and there he is… Laad Governor! Teen naam waala Raakshas! Arnav Singh Raizada! And he is staring right back at her…

Discomfited, she breaks her gaze somehow… only for it to seek him once again involuntarily…

Anjali notices Akash's attraction towards Payal
Anjali meets the Gupta sisters and comes to know Payal is Khushi's Jiji. Khushi comes to know that Akash is Arnav's cousin and Mami's son.

Plans are made to meet each other in the evening to break their fast at the temple. Misunderstandings are cleared, apologies made and the group disperses. Arnav and Khushi are still uncomfortable around each other. Both are mad at each other. While Khushi is hell bent on avoiding Arnav altogether, Arnav is restless…

Edited by sonshine - 11 years ago
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As  ASR says "What the hell" always..the episode began in the same note. CV's please be really careful. The first 2-5 mins is too important for the viewers to stick to the full episode. In my home it was like "Oh again" and my MIL went to look after her work. You need TRP right ? How would you get it with such a beginning?

So Khushi continues her story telling yesterday to be caught with the same. Khushi has still not read ASR thoroughly ? Even when he married in rage he came around looking for her and carried her home forcefully. Now the man is in complete love  and how can she expect him to leave her when she is not so "Khushi" and mind his job ? 😆 . How many times she is gonna underestimate him and his intentions ? When she can think that he can catch her voice she should have thought that he will catch her lies also.

The doctor scene .."Hide and seek" dialogue was meant for Shyam ? any insights ? Will have to wait for Doodhs and Tants. Hide and Seek has begun with Anjali actually. 
Liked the progress shown in RM. Naani - Mami scene was good and also like Maami having an eye on Anjali's well being catches her strange behaviour. Again will she be the whistle blower ? 

ASR  :What keeps attracting you to Khushi now that you come back  4 or 5 times in a day to her house? 😆😉 .
Loved his concern for Buaji..he is a man of action ;can't beat around the bush ..wants things to be straight. Else how will first fetch a doctor and then go behind the doctor asking the real condition of Buaji ? This man is all in love now at-least not blindfolded...caught the "alag" behavior of his wifey and solves her problems in first place.Loved the outburst when Khushi mentioned "Ehsaan",till then he took her words calmly knowing that his action will not look pleasant for is in-laws.Its high time he realized that Khushi has left him because she is hurt from all directions and doesn't want to take anything beyond this.

The best precap in recent times : The precap could have been a good promo also for this week ...why did they miss out here? Loved the calendar with the caption "Happiness " on top and ASR turning all the pages..All his happy moments spent in 6months is gone ?? Can he take this challenge as simple as the "kiss" challenge today ?? NO NO...This is ASR...😉.oh..how much we have waited for this..

Let's wait and watch how its played.If this is going to be ASR's guilt track or ASR -Khushi bonding again with a marriage track...we want it to be played fast..crisp...catchy way and a bang on is needed with the return of our Shyam!!
Edited by lalsunvid - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
Hello to all Reduxians...a BIG thank you to each and everyone for the awesome posts ...🤗
It is great having you all here ...

WOW Satya and Doods on the front page ...I love it buddies...🤗🤗🤗
Anjali is playing hide and seek with the Raizadas ... 
Khushi is playing Aankh-Micholi with Arnav ...
Satya and Doods aap toh aisa mat karo hamaare saath ... Please 
We really miss you when you do not analyse ...😔

Hats off to the creatives for the marvellous way of  unraveling  all exciting secrets... we were eagerly waiting for these moments since ages ...👍🏼👏

I'm loving this show ...its the best I've ever seen in my life...
...👍🏼

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you dear readers for reading my posts. thank you for your encouragement... for liking and commenting about them. it truly does mean a lot to me😃
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Lovely Ladies,

So I must say I'm very surprised when I read posts on the Redux about Anjali, I get the deep running feelings of dislike, distaste in who and what she is, which quite frankly shocks me. To me Anjali is just a character like the other characters on the show, EQUALLY flawed, and therefore deserves and equal chance at learning and changing.

And so I begin today's post with Anjali

ANJALI MANOHAR JHA

On a previous occasion I have said Anjali is the weakest link of the Raizadas. I still stand by this observation but today I'd like to add.

ANJALI IS THE STRING THAT HOLDS THE FAMILY TOGETHER.

Why do I say this... think about all the instances that we have seen in the family, ASR fighting with Nani, who calms them down... Anjali, Mami and Nani bickering, who pacifies both of them... Anjali, Akash has a hard time expressing his love, who encourages him... Anjali, Mami and Akash fight over Payal, who ask Akash to control himself before things get out of hand...Anjali. ASR is going to face a big problem with bringing Lavanya in the house, who talks to everyone individually...Anjali, ASR's famous temper tantrums affect everyone, who quietly stands by the person... Anjali

Whether it is with prayers, food, tea or a squeeze of the shoulder Anjali has always, ALWAYS BEEN THERE for every member of RM. Without her this family would have been in tatters a long time ago, Nani and Mami would not be co-existing, ASR would have fought for his way, Akash would never muster up the courage to acknowledge his feelings for Payal. That is what Anjali did, she keep them all together.

Initially, I would get really mad at Anjali for sweeping big issues under a carpet. See I'm of the belief that one must not sleep over a issue, you must stay up and fight, but as I grew older I understood the concept of right words at the right time. And also the fact that fighting really doesn't get you very far when it is a part of you that you are fighting. That is when I understood Anjali better. She takes the hurts of everyone and holds them in her heart. She won't let anyone at RM cry alone she will be right there with them. Infact, this emotion of her's also extended to Khushi when Khushi got engaged, she sensed something was amiss and she herself was disturbed.

Now Anjali has had a disturbing past, and therefore she took it upon herself to keep everyone happy, she found her happiness in making sure everyone around her is as happy as they can be (remind you of someone?).

But then one day, a prince came into her life, he wasn't rich but money never meant anything to her anyways, he treated her like a princess... no a queen. He gave her the one thing that made her heal, inside out. LOVE. She couldn't believe it, she even confided with her brother that she was afraid of her own happiness.

For the first time in her life she was happy, and not seeking happiness in others happiness. At first, she couldn't believe it, but then everyday her husband would prove to her how much he loved her, how much he cared. She would share her insecurities with him ( dance practise lady wanted Anjali to jump) and he would show her that she had no insecurities she should worry about. To her, he loved her just the way she is, disabled but complete.

Her  life changed, before she was happy but now she knows the true meaning of happiness. Though every now and then her husband would do stuff that would strike her as odd, but he had in the past assured her of his undying love and affection so any little faults she could ofcourse forgive.

Then she got pregnant, now she was on to the next phase of happiness, she was going to be complete. Gone was the Anjali who was insecure, lost and smiling to make others happy, now she was smiling because she herself was happy.

Then the illusion breaks...

The person who showed her how to be happy for herself, the one that took away all her insecurities, the one that healed her was actually using her all along... How can this be???? Her own brother threw him out. She trust her brother completely and so her heart is torn.

Remember what Anjali says after Shyam is thrown out, " I will not be able to live with you". Shyam taught her to live for herself, to smile because she was happy not because we wanted to make someoneelse happy, that portion of her life was rudely yanked away... Now she has to go back to her old self. She knows that she will not be able to do that, she has seen what it is to be truely happy, so no she won't!!! Hence she knows she has to be with Shyam!

Now just as Arnav admitted that he loves Khushi, Anjali knows she loves Shyam, and therefore there is a complication. How is she supposed to pick between her brother and her husband? If ASR had a dilemma, Anjali has one too... Both are in the same situation, but where ASR expects Anjali to leave Shyam, Anjali has no such expecation of Arnav.

And so, I fully expect Anjali to go to Shyam to understand him better. Why because his love healed her, how can his love be bad? Honestly, I have seen people give douchebags another chance, this guy did very few things wrong in her eyes. She has to give him another chance because if she doesn't she is not true to her character.

Holy I'm mid way through my thoughts and look how much I wrote... my apologies for the length of this thing.

Now the chapter changes and looks at Khushi, she is Anjali minus the confidence. So where Anjali was shy and reserved because of her disability, Khushi is loud and vivacious but they are MIRROR IMAGES OF EACH OTHER!!! They would go to any lengths to make sure the people they love are happy.

What is ironic is that Shyam feel in love with Khushi who is a mirror image of his wife but he doesn't see that does he, because he isn't truely in love now, he doesn't understand the concept of it, only the economics. And Arnav fell in love with Khushi who is a mirror image of his Di, I believe there is some psychology that says what you are looking for in a mate is what you have seen in your mother/father. See the connection???

My only issue with Khushi is the amount of lies that come pouring out of this girls mouth, I mean at the drop of a hat she lies and we are supposed to digest the fact that it is being done for the greater good. All that I can see that from this mess someone will have to cover up for her, Payal most probably and then Payal's marriage will be the cost, I guess Khushi will have to learn the hard way.

Warnings!!!!

Desensitization to the magic that was Arnav and Khushi!!!! I said was!!!

So the first time he almost kissed her... lets just say of the million views on youtube,10% should be mine. The first time he kissed her on her cheek, I literally jumped out of my chair, I couldn't believe it (and I watched Sex and the City, movies and show, uncensored version many times, so my reaction to a kiss on the cheek was really unwarranted) Then came the hut scene, lets just say pure Arhi magic... He looks at her changing thru the curtain and trys to control his desire, but then sees her and all control goes to hell, he must have her and have her now, he even forgets that they are on the run...
Flash forward to this past couple of days 3 almost kisses... really is this necessary???? I only say this because I don't really get butterflies anymore when he is bending forward to kiss her. I have read their interviews on intimate scenes (though Barun if you want to make it in Bollywood, which last movie have you seen no intimate scene in? And you are no SRK so he is not counted)

By the way I'm expecting a huge smooch after all this build up...( guttermind apparently I am)

THE GUPTA'S ARE ALWAYS IN THE DARK

Isn't it time that they know the truth about their daughters and their marriages and the price they had to pay for keeping such a big secret from their daughters in laws... There must be some actions to reconcile the situation.

KHUSHI'S LYING

I don't care that she is doing for everyone's good. Who died and made her God ? She needs to be reprimanded for such behaviour. I'm sure Arnav can think of fun ways to punish her.

SHYAM MASTER PLAN

Shyam has had a few days to figure out how he is going to break ASR, through Anjali, this better be a seasoned plan no run on the mill kind of stuff.

MISSING CHARACTERS

Where is Mamaji? All you have to do is show Mami talking on the phone with him filling him in on the details of what went down at RM. One line and we will be happy, come not that cannot be so hard.

I don't mean to be hard with my warnings, they are just that warnings, because I don't want you (CV's and PH) to become complacent.

The last thing I want to talk about is the TRP's. So I think there is a imbalance between the channels demographic and the show's demographic and that is the problem. All I can say is that you guys are producing a fabulous show I still spend 2 hrs of my time (really I just did the math) on this show. So please...PLEASE... tell us an authetic story, the one that you want to and not under any pressure from anyone.

And that was my two cents
S

P.S. Thanks everyone for your comments and appreciation, love all the views I read here.
Ladies I don't stick around so please if you do to leave me your thoughts (which I would LOVE) send me a PM)
Edited by S003 - 11 years ago