The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Nonu ki possessiveness for moti is BACK!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Let first laugh ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Nonu is being possessive and doesn't even realize it. When Piddi called her moti today, Nonu warned him. Blushing And then next instant, kya kiya usne? Called Panchi moti ROFL [=))} I wanted to say 'dude, you're not even realizing that you're being possessive' 

Both of them are cutiepie's! Even Pachi gets offended when someone calls her moti. But coming from her nonu, she doesn't mind at all Day Dreaming I loved this short scene where he will literally jump on a person for calling Panchi moti and then he'll himself go and call her that. Kya dosti hai ! Tongue

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

geetozrni_buddyJiyaRe...100littledevilsCutielovesChocs*mystic.moon*FullyFaltoo.rIDhid3roxThe007ShivaniEnduranceepiphany.marauderThe.Patthaaka.-.Aphrodite.-..DamonCrazy..sweetshine-Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nonu ki possessiveness for moti is BACK!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hehe agreed he is reaally possesive of her yaar i was laghing like an idiot seeing dat scene..he loves her already but hasnt yet realized

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ranveer-Panchi have been engaging in these really small little scenes and acts that quite bring em about as the classic and patent fierce friends in love and all. I quite like it, or probably it's their disposition or the actor that have given these scenes a real edge. (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-JiyaRe...-MamuKiBhanji-

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

IF Crazy Co-Captain, BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I noticed the same Partner...I was like "He has his CR on Moti" ROFL 
But it's nice to see such a relationship and possessiveness in friendship. They r so sweet...It was clear that Panchi loves him but Ranveer is still unaware of his feeling...But Just loving them more and more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina--MamuKiBhanji-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

hehe agreed he is reaally possesive of her yaar i was laghing like an idiot seeing dat scene..he loves her already but hasnt yet realized

I know!! I was trying to hard not to laugh as everyone was sleeping at home ROFL

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
the best thing was how he used moti twice in like a gap of five seconds ...for two different reasons...I love them!!

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Ranveer-Panchi have been engaging in these really small little scenes and acts that quite bring em about as the classic and patent fierce friends in love and all. I quite like it, or probably it's their disposition or the actor that have given these scenes a real edge. (:

True.. their scenes are very short and yet, they cross the limit of cuteness. They're friends now, already love is there... bas they need to realize it more and more. Whether character of the people doing the role, they have a chemistry that just comes out naturally and I quite like that :D

epiphany.

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

I noticed the same Partner...I was like "He has his CR on Moti" ROFL 
But it's nice to see such a relationship and possessiveness in friendship. They r so sweet...It was clear that Panchi loves him but Ranveer is still unaware of his feeling...But Just loving them more and more

True. Khud ka CR. no one else is allowed ROFL 
And the relationship Day Dreaming It's already too sweet that I might get diabetics at an early age!! 

-.Aphrodite.-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.