The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

More on Junglee Jaitley :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
So we find out a bit more on this guy... He had to pay some huge price.. Shocked Expected seeing the HUGE change... Really wondering what it could be that made him stoney Confused

The principal knows and as Junglee calls her, "Naina Maa'  knows as well.. It must be something pretty big and something we do not expect as he refuses to come to Royal Academy but on insisting.. agrees to come. 

He then leaves saying Junglee is long dead. ShockedOuch With coming back to RA, the kids are going to remind him a lot about his past, which might end up hurting him... Darn it, I really wanna know what happened?!!! Usually, I make people go crazy trying to figure out the mysteries of my FF's. And here, this people are making me go crazy ROFL What an irony ROFL 

And he's back in RA as per the precap. HEHE even the kids and KD's plan is nothing against him. The Junglee might be dead as he says, but his sharp instincts are still there Wink 

As the person, Manav is so cute!! Why is everyone in the cast so cute cute and cute!!? Looking forward to more ;D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rIDhid3roxFullyFaltoo.The007Shivanisweetshine-.Aphrodite.-Flame.Of.Roseepiphany.marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "More on Junglee Jaitley :P" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Junglee character is gettin full on mysterious and intriguing. Looking forward to know what happened in his past.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
True Shishir. The character is just so interesting that I keep on going back to thinking about past even when I know Im not going to be able to figure it out :P

marauder

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I like his character...very different & cool...waiting to know more about him!!

-Araina-

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hahaha Khushi i knw this whole maze of mr. Junglee is jus ghuming more like jalebi WackoLOLand here we r on the edge of our seats dying to knw wat exacly happened wid himTongue...damn the huge price he had to pay shit i soo badly wana knw wat happened Shockedand especially wat he did wid Banga hahaha jiski hawa pani sab tight ho jaatha hai uske naam se ROFLhahahaha i cant wait to see their meeting scene hahahaTongueLOL

and so true nothing can beat the junglee hehe i wonder wat else these guys will plan against him and how he will wriggle out of it allLOL

and aahhh i soo agree with u y is everyone soo damn cuteeeDay Dreaming hahahah damn i luv Manav his acting is always Superb and he is jus soo cuteeeEmbarrassed gosh i go all googly eyed watching all the hot cute guys of this showBlushingLOL

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahaha Khushi i knw this whole maze of mr. Junglee is jus ghuming more like jalebi WackoLOLand here we r on the edge of our seats dying to knw wat exacly happened wid himTongue...damn the huge price he had to pay shit i soo badly wana knw wat happened Shockedand especially wat he did wid Banga hahaha jiski hawa pani sab tight ho jaatha hai uske naam se ROFLhahahaha i cant wait to see their meeting scene hahahaTongueLOL

and so true nothing can beat the junglee hehe i wonder wat else these guys will plan against him and how he will wriggle out of it allLOL

and aahhh i soo agree with u y is everyone soo damn cuteeeDay Dreaming hahahah damn i luv Manav his acting is always Superb and he is jus soo cuteeeEmbarrassed gosh i go all googly eyed watching all the hot cute guys of this showBlushingLOL

I know!! I keep on going back to it LOL It must be something serious as silence followed after Princi slipped it from his mouth... I wanna so now!! 

They will keep on planning and Junglee will keep on dogding ;) Unko sahi raah pe laane ke liye, Junglee will HAVE to come back. Waiting for that moment yaar!!! 

Exactly. Everyone is darn cute. can't decide who would be the cutest Tongue Manav's acting has always been great! Whether playing positive role or negative :P Want more LOL 

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
D'oh D'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh ufff! mai paagal ho jaaungi! they are making me go crazy with there intensity, cuteness and mystries...

-Araina-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.