I have a feeling Neha cheated

gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a feeling that either neha cheated on vikram or said/done something very rude to harry and it effected virkam in a negative way which is why they are getting a divorce.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naraine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hope20

I have a feeling that either neha cheated on vikram or said/done something very rude to harry and it effected virkam in a negative way which is why they are getting a divorce.

This is what they are hinting at.  This would be so out of character for her.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I yet cannot figure out why is their divorce happening. They were such a nice, happy go lucky couple. Maybe Neha's behavior or panicking, questioning maybe too annoying for Vikram at times, so he finally calls it off. Or maybe ur assumption maybe right. Cannot tell anything kyuki, confusion hi confusion hain.
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

I yet cannot figure out why is their divorce happening. They were such a nice, happy go lucky couple. Maybe Neha's behavior or panicking, questioning maybe too annoying for Vikram at times, so he finally calls it off. Or maybe ur assumption maybe right. Cannot tell anything kyuki, confusion hi confusion hain.

it is confusion but sometimes I also wonder if has anything to do with one of the kids. Somehow if the kids are affected by something she has done they just dont know it yet.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am very sure it is Neha , she has done something but it is hard to believe that she cheated, reason could be something else, either her over possessiveness, or something she did that finally VIk decided to call it off, although for me I need a real good convincing reason, I mean for these small issues people do not take divorce..I really hope they have a good reason to get separated.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think neha can ever cheat on vik...its her mistake somewhere and hence the divorce...but the reason is something else...:/
CorruptedColors thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't think that neha did or will cheat on Vikram as far as her character in the show is concerned till now...dunno what is actual reason either...imo it may be related to harry...but it will be lame if happens...

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ yeah she can never cheat on vik.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it can be also that vik has did some mistake which he should not to do (off cource by mistaknly) n now he is not able to forgive himself as of his guilt n giving himself punisment by getting divoce from his love...
farwasneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was the couple i use to love.. Ekta maata neyy inn ko bhi nhi choda!!!!!😭 or tou or bechare sudheer n shipra akhiri zindagi days mei becharon ko alag kr dia!!!😭