Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
GOSHHH !! this SHOW !! 3 epi's  n im Crazy !! 
ayeee 1st of all hahahah Stone Face ! was a BIG DISS to some Actors who for me HAS NO EXPRESSION ROFL ! but Now i take back the WORD Stone Face to thm ROFL ! cuz NOW im in love with STONEFaceEmbarrassed HOT HOT Stone Face <3 !! n His chicklet ! <3 !! ayeee HOW HOT was tht Staircase Scene <3 !! 
*DHAK DHAK* ! I need to buy a NEW TV !! Cuz this will soon be on fire 

and Now Coming to my Nonu&Moti <3 !! 1st of all hehehe my MOTI is NOT MOTI !! but Ayeee Who cares <3 ! Just Look how adorable they look <3 !! 

Perfect 4 <3 !! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-div_virman-Araina-cool_shwets100littledevilsCatatonic_Catsujana9gal.angelFullyFaltoo.Zehnaseeb.The007ShivaniEnduranceFlame.Of.Roseepiphany.maraudersweetshineZaYaHolicspicySugar..RKDramebaaz-MamuKiBhanji--Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stone Face/Chicklet&Nonu/Moti <3 ! Im in LOVE" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
All the character have awesome nick names for each other in this show. LOL. Not to forget about Piddi and Nawab Saheb.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Catatonic_Catkrittika23sujana9-MamuKiBhanji-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

All the character have awesome nick names for each other in this show. LOL. Not to forget about Piddi and Nawab Saheb.
I knoww such Cute names heheheh n they go with their Personalities <3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
even im in love wit d stone face...
Embarrassed

.FlawlessSarun.

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I was thinking how can she call him stone face when this stone face is def. the hot guy in the show!!! And the way he calls her chicklet Blushing I personally used to dislike when boys call girls 'babes' 'hun' 'chicklet' and all. But now, I'm LOVING this chicklet word. So right when it comes out from him!!!! 

Aur Nonu aur uski moti ke baare mai kya kahu? Both of them are just perfect. It's as if the chemistry between all the couples just come naturally! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9marauder.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I was thinking how can she call him stone face when this stone face is def. the hot guy in the show!!! And the way he calls her chicklet Blushing I personally used to dislike when boys call girls 'babes' 'hun' 'chicklet' and all. But now, I'm LOVING this chicklet word. So right when it comes out from him!!!! 

Aur Nonu aur uski moti ke baare mai kya kahu? Both of them are just perfect. It's as if the chemistry between all the couples just come naturally! Day Dreaming
Im telling u ! this show is Changing somany Words meanings for us ROFL i hated when some1 Called Any1 MOTI ! n now look ROFL i blush with the Word ROFL 

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Definitely!! The words that one hates.. they're falling in love with them!

.FlawlessSarun.

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I love everyone equally Mannu...am sooo into this show...i watch all the repeats and everything!

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.