Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Dear dt of India_forums,

Can we diya aur baati hum forum members request for moderator or viewbie? Our forum its taken for granted all the time . Atleast thrice a week we will have some sort of annoying topics opened. And it won't be closed immediately, . Members had enough. this isn't the first time. We had same problem when show started initially too.
please consider our forum members request.

J

Edited by breezy - 25 July 2012 at 11:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aRSKM...soniii...Pappu.bud2012apkavishwaRJMbi_srija_sweetpoorvicoolmausam-Ramya-BubblyRDiorRouge.farhana874vish.narenLuminous_Lins--BimBim--snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dear dt please assign a mod for dabh - read pg 10/11" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anush-k-a

Groupbie

Anush-k-a

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Dear DT,

we DABHians are in big trouble of bashing posts. Everyday we need to deal one or the other kind. And especially when TRPs are out!
The whole forum is too much frustrated about this. Don't ask about reporting. We are all tired reporting. How much we report, there is no action yet. Many threads are still running even after reporting long back. There is a limit for this suffering. For near about an year whole forum is suffering & nobody is there to take care of that.! So kindly provide us a new moderator who is always available in the forum & who is keeping very good contact with the forumites. This is what we desperately need.

Our forum is like our home. And we are very less in number. we kept silence till day. But now we are disturbed like anything...

Don't we have the right to enjoy our justice?

Do we need to suffer everyday for the same reason that some people are frustrated with DABH always being on the top?

What mistake did we all do?

Why only this forum has no proper person to control such threads?

I'm visiting many other forums. Even in forums which are less active than DABH forum, moderators take sudden action in such cases.

Upto what extend we should follow gandhian principle when someone try to stirr our balance..??

Nobody will take action. Its not the first time DABH forumites are being fooled.

I'm just asking a reasonable question as being a frustrated member. Im so sorry if it hurted anyone. I dint mean that.

It will be too good if you people upgrade either breezy or b2011 or both as our moderators as they are always available in the forum & well known to everyone so that we can freely approach them with our problems...

Anush-k-a.

Edited by Anush-k-a - 25 July 2012 at 11:53am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Inandan397RSKMbud2012apkavishwaPappu.farhana874vish.narenLuminous_Linssnowflake.

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Please get us a Mod asap!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aInandan397RSKMPappu.bud2012vish.naren

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey Jaya Di, I think u must contact -Nadii- and ask her to add a DT member (moderator/Viewbie) to the DABH Forum. Or else maybe someone from this forum might help out.

Well, i've been a silent member there and i have seen that chaos and confusion, fights happening there, so we need someone to handle the forum.

Regards,
-Ridz

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 25 July 2012 at 11:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aInandan397RSKMbud2012Pappu.-Ramya-farhana874vish.narenChillMaarYaar

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
We require a mod urgently.
I am open to any coolbies moderating it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aInandan397Pappu.bud2012vish.naren

Anush-k-a

Groupbie

Anush-k-a

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

hey Jaya Di, I think u must contact -Nadii- and ask her to add a DT member (moderator/Viewbie) to the DABH Forum. Or else maybe someone from this forum might help out.

Well, i've been a silent member there and i have seen that chaos and confusion, fights happening there, so we need someone to handle the forum.

Regards,
-Ridz

many members have already informed herShocked...!!!!!! but see what is the condition...Confused

@breezy- could you please change the topic name to something that makes them understand our emergency..?? Just a suggestion!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Inandan397bud2012RSKMvish.narenSAIBALROUTHChillMaarYaar

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
My suggestion is either Breezy or Bharathi Di should be the mod for our forum.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aInandan397bud2012vish.naren

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ridz, I already contacted nadi regarding mod, she said they alloted some one ling back, donno who it is, how. Long can forum be decent ?a

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anush-k-aInandan397bud2012vish.naren

Post Reply New Post

Go to top