The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Panchi & Ranveer : An effortless chemistry ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Not just effortlessly cute but potentially hot as well! I dunno why but when I see them, beyond their present comfort and adorableness, I can see the future intensity. Frienship does have ups and downs and this one will be a roller coaster ride. Not now, not in the near future but one day it will. And when that phase of friendship kicks in when there is misunderstandings or distances between them, the intensity will be shown. And i am damn sure, they will rock it! :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JiyaRe...krittika23sujana9..DamonCrazy..epiphany.-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Panchi & Ranveer : An effortless chemistry ! (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
totally agree cant wait when dey will realise der love n how???????Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I like how you've put the post, Krittika. I like them for the same reasons, more or less. Approve You've got be such kind of friends to have your love make sense to me. That's my general rule in life. The way Panchi and Ranveer behave with each other does have a slight close-to-reality edge, only difference, not all best friends fall in love, even though I have no idea why. LOL Anyway, sure, I am really liking the duo!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23..DamonCrazy..

maaji89

maaji89

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i am not one who likes friendship turning into love... but dear lord... ranchi make it workClap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.