The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Panchi & Ranveer : An effortless chemistry ! (Page 2)

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Not just effortlessly cute but potentially hot as well! I dunno why but when I see them, beyond their present comfort and adorableness, I can see the future intensity. Frienship does have ups and downs and this one will be a roller coaster ride. Not now, not in the near future but one day it will. And when that phase of friendship kicks in when there is misunderstandings or distances between them, the intensity will be shown. And i am damn sure, they will rock it! :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JiyaRe...krittika23sujana9..DamonCrazy..epiphany.-Jwalamukhi-

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
totally agree cant wait when dey will realise der love n how???????Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I like how you've put the post, Krittika. I like them for the same reasons, more or less. Approve You've got be such kind of friends to have your love make sense to me. That's my general rule in life. The way Panchi and Ranveer behave with each other does have a slight close-to-reality edge, only difference, not all best friends fall in love, even though I have no idea why. LOL Anyway, sure, I am really liking the duo!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23..DamonCrazy..

maaji89 Senior Member
maaji89
maaji89

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
i am not one who likes friendship turning into love... but dear lord... ranchi make it workClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index