The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Panchi & Ranveer : An effortless chemistry !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

krittika23

IF-Dazzler

krittika23

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Well it's not even a week since TBP started, and i'm already hooked :O  .. 
Although I love both KD&Kiya and RaHi. . .

Panchi and Ranveer have this special thing about them which very few pairs on Tv do . . 
it's that effortless chemistry. . that happens without trying to hard.. aided with a hundred eye locks and all that . . they're not looking to fall for each other. .which makes it more interesting to know how they do . .

The way they talk to each other, or talk about each other.. calling each other 'Nonu' and 'Fatty' . . saving each other. . the way Ranveer can hug her anytime without it being akward or having to make that a special moment. . .Awww. . <3 <3

They say friendship is love.. and IDK why. . but I'm really excited to know how this one goes . . 

for now, enjoying them  Smile

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

grid1989maaji89.FieryPhoenix.RAHI_SSCatatonic_CatKR_anki_ArShasujana9-naina-epiphany.lostmymusic.samratrocks..DamonCrazy..marauder..preethi..The007Shivani-Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji--Araina-.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Panchi & Ranveer : An effortless chemistry !" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
agree agree agree Approve panchi nd ranveer r uber cute ..but i can see d hawtness Evil Smile
all charctors r FAB ..! loving all of dem
TBP rocks!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
ya exactly... i luve rahi...SmileHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23sujana9samratrocks

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Their chemistry is really cute. Or as you said effortless. They really bring out the smile in my face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika23sujana9

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Very very true!! Their chemistry just comes without any effort being kept into it! How I wish to see more of them all day long!

krittika23sujana9

KR_anki_ArSha

IF-Rockerz

KR_anki_ArSha

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
agree with you...they are so cute...
love their chemistry...

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I know yaar.they r soo cute.i want a frendship lyk dat:-)TBP rox!!!!I think KD-kiya r soon gonna bcum my 2nd fav couple on indian television<3<3<3<3<3

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Embarrassed I love their friendship! How Panchi doesn't want Ranveer getting into trouble! Choo cute!

sujana9..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.