The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

intro urself..:))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hi guys..iam seeing.. this show from yest but s iam gono b here trout d budy projetWink i hope u lso ll be wid me... let be intro myself,myself preethi iam a die hard fan of navya & die for shaheer & somya .. well v all gono b here trout so let us introduce ourdelf.. wat's name,like dislikes all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "intro urself..:))" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Hey, welcome to the forum! 
we do have a IC already..please introduce yourself here TBP Introduction Corner !

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Refrain from creating multiple posts to post introductions and post them in this thread only: TBP Introduction Corner !

Welcome to the ForumSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.