Suit Boot Mein Aaya Kanhaiya

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello fellow D3ians. I am here to continue with the dissection of old timeless classic SwaRon scenes. I am here with my analysis on the scene in which Swayam is getting ready for the RDX sir party. Or you may say SwaRon scene no.8 telecasted on 23rd May 2011.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goeXpzdAfxw&feature=g-u-u[/YOUTUBE]

'SUIT UP' - When Barney Stinson had advertised this theory in How I Met Your Mother we would have hardly thought that it would be so ardently followed by our very own majnoo. In true Barney style this scene started with Swayam arriving for the party in front of Bharat and Amar completely suited up. Bharat and Amar though flabbergasted try to make him change his mind by telling that it's not his wedding party but it's a party just in the honour of the two dance teams. But our hero struck with the cupid's arrow charmingly tells them he knows that but all this preparation is to impress Sharon. Bharat and Amar again try to persuade him to change his clothes to something more casual. To that our lover boy replies with full on attitude and style that he is not a little bit casual about Sharon and he is not going to change the dress. Seeing no other option Bharat and Amar forces Swayam to tone down his dressing to something which was more Swayam like. Although i like him better completely suited up.

Swayam's dialogues starting from 'Aaj meri shaadi ki party nahi hai but long term planning to hai na' to 'Meri maa kehti hai ki main suit mein bahut handsome dikhta hoon' were some of the best ever of the show. Dialogues like 'Par main Sharon ke baare mein casual nahin hoon; bahut serious hoon main'  or 'Itna brand new banaoge to pehchanegi kaise Sharon' were real gems. These dialogues have really helped in making the SwaRon love story what it is today. These quotes were brimming with love of Swayam for Sharon. And what made these dialogues even more memorable was the charismatic way Shantannu delivered them accompanied with his disarming smile and suave attitude. Just look out for the scene when he says 'main aise waise kaise bhi nahi pehnne wala'. And you will get to know why his 'Julfein' is as popular as him. This scene was the very first indication of him becoming the heart throb of millions in the upcoming months. I would also like to mention here about Bharat and Amar. I really miss their scenes and friendship with Swayam. Their scenes use to be so much fun. And Bharat's expression and dialogue delivery use to be like a boss.

Shantannu was still far from being the polished actor he is today. But still he had wonderfully portrayed the positivity of Swayam. His hopefulness and optimism towards life was so much affection able that you can't help but smile at his innocence and impeccability.                                                                                           

Swayam and Sharon Frozen in Time (Main Vault)

Edited by marauder - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Another one of our hidden gems who rears his head at the oddest of times giving us a full blast of his classy and humorous outlook on things and leaving us staring at his out-of-the-box thinking, wondering when will he return with another such read. Yeah Shishir, that's you. 

First off, hi-fi for the whole Barney reference. I hadn't thought about it before you pointed it out and now I think- 'How bang-on!'

I like this scene particularly for it's realistic approach towards friendship. This is exactly how your friends will behave if you ever happen to "suit-up" in front of your object of affection. Or I can also see it going the other way. They'll encourage you just so they could have a few laughs at your expense. 

Anyways, here you see Bharat and Amar having quite a few lines that they managed to execute with a certain charm. Swayam is adorably innocent and endearingly correct in the stand he takes against them and like you said many dialogues that he expresses now marks the foundation of the SwaRon addiction that we all eventually fall into.
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res😳
unres

firstly swayam luked super cute in suit.N undoubtedly his mom was true..he luks the best in suit..πŸ˜›Each n every staement that he made regardin his feelings fr sharon was soo beautiful n touchin...i loved the part "long term plannin toh hai na sharon ke saath" awww..hw cute n innocent his love is.πŸ˜ƒ.❀️this was a short scene but still i loved the innocent n charmin swayam😳

thanx  alot shishir fr the update..i wait fr swaron-relivin posts every nyt..thanx  a ton..u guys are doin a fab job..πŸ‘πŸΌreally thanx  a lot ...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by neetha - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome analysis Shishir πŸ‘
Loved your reference of Barney from How I Met Your Mother. 
When i first saw this scene I couldn't stop but smile on Swayam's innocence. His honest and serious approach towards Sharon was adorable. He getting all dressed up to impress Sharon and Bharth and Amar teasing him and then convincing him to change to something much casual was a treat to watch. Loved their dialogues and most of it did shape SwaRon we know of today. 
Swayam's expression and both his style formal and casual were super cool.
Bharth made a strong impact with his dialogues.
Swayam's optimism and positivity towards life is something i always have cherished and loved about his character. 
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awe this was my fav scene of swaym..n his last dialog to bharat n amar 
'arey itna badloge toh sharon pehchanegi kaise??"🀣
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Shishir. The Barney reference was bang on. Really apt. He really did look awesome in the suit. Another one of the hilarious scenes by these boys, which we get no more. :(

Ah well, the dialogues in this scene are really funny. Be it Bharat or Swayam (i didn't mention Amar cuz he didn't have much to say in this scene, but his presence is still appreciated ). My favorite one had to be, "itna brand new banaoge toh pehchanegi kaise?".πŸ˜† That one was super cute.
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome shishir!!! N frm the moment u mentiond Barney i knew u were gonna kill me with this analysis!πŸ˜† Loved watching the scene again...  Swayam the character has matured a gr8 deal n so has shantannu the actor..  these scenes take us bk to the time whn both were raw.. n yet adorable!😳

P.S. u shud select exactly these kind of scenes fr analysing.. i think u'l do an amazing job with D3boys'  fun scenes!!
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well you started with Barney style...so i would just add this scene was one of the LEGEN...wait for it Dary performance by Shantanu..i really loved him during this(by him i mean Shantanu himself😳)

Switching to Swayam you rightly said his looks attracted many of the fans to him and his julfein added fuel to the fire. And Bharat-Swayam-Amar convo was really like a convo, considering this days where these two don't even bhatkofy near Swayam.

But apart from that this scene gave Swayam the tag for being the ultimate MAJNU😳

MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shishir u write so stylishly ...luv the polish with which u hav gone abt giving ur interpretation for this cutely special scene...the meri maa kehti hai bit still rings in my ears after such a long time...itz one of those lines which enamoured me towards Swayam those days...yes Swayam's dialogues were gems - but then they were performed wth such gusto & sincerity by Shantanu - it added to the zing of it...as u said the friendship of Swayam, Bharat &Amar has taken an invisible turn these days...I think even Sharon speaks to Bharat more than Swayam does!!! The revival of sweet memories is appreciated 😊
Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You can put across stuff to the reader amazingly well. Your vocabulary is awesome too πŸ˜Ž