Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hello guyzz... TBP is an osumm show as we noe it Big smile..m Ash Smile

so i badly wanted to make this topic... Kiya is arrogant typso... a cool gal.. has looks and singing talent and blah blah LOL... in short she's pretty famous... but in actual she is very lonely Unhappy

KD also does not hav any frnd but Piddi Ranveer Bobby and Panchi se baatein shaatein and deals krta hi rhta he vo LOL

But Kiya..??!! She has no one with whom she can share her feelings or say out her heart !!!! She is dominated by her elder sis and has to face competition from her... she has been literaaly compressed by RESPONSIBILITIES... dat she HAS to become like her elder sis... dat is so  not fair !!! 

What all burdens she has, she can't share it with anyone..she has no rnd.. i really feel  very  pity for her Ouch... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-KriyanshStolenKiss.sujana9The007ShivanimarauderZaYaHolicsamratrockssnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leftout In The Crowd- KIYA !!!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hey i agree wid u i feel so bad for kiya ..she is actually a diva but no1 is her true friend..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicCrazyGirl.21

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
true i dnt think she has any frnds cuz shez never shwn wit them...Confused

ZaYaHolicCrazyGirl.21

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
You said it all dear, Kiya is alone in the crowd.. I think there must be some reason for her mother's bias behavior.

ZaYaHolicCrazyGirl.21

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Well Kiya really is a left out. Lets see uska koi friend ( naam ka hi sahi ) hai bhi ki nahi.

CrazyGirl.21

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
my heart goes out for the gal!! She isn't shown with any friends... Not even those one's who follow the diva for popularity.. and to an extent, I like that no fake friends are shown.. Still... she has no one to share feelings with!!

No need to worry. KD hai na Wink He'll soon be there for her XD

CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

my heart goes out for the gal!! She isn't shown with any friends... Not even those one's who follow the diva for popularity.. and to an extent, I like that no fake friends are shown.. Still... she has no one to share feelings with!!

No need to worry. KD hai na Wink He'll soon be there for her XD

@red: i noee... !!! but dat ll take tym... till dat tym i dun wanna see her alone Unhappy.. she is my fav character in the show actually Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.