Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaikaushikaaumanna441parbhudayalbond009amimoumigingermeggssweetu_priyeshhhhkwebbelarchie76shantellbrowndeep27laddoodent4u~~~Sweta~~~sweet7863daydreamerrmariam42Lubs.pressuRashmi04rusha4003bluedreamz953-Khush-Rach.Namzzroshaeldsouza910-SD-0Princess_123Dreamygal301shamilAbsoluvFallen AngelSilentsoulsnowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25JulWU-Sanchi's hell-N.veg,loud music&handsom man" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Ohhh...yes the last part was AWESOME...Wink...the brief physical tension between INSA...Embarrassed...thats a spark there...well hope to see INSA discovering each other more - physically & emotionally tooo...need them BOND and understand each other better...I hope Radha Ji will help out in the process...

Thanx lashy dear for the update...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Namzzlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
param its anita jee NOT radha jee.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04NamzzAbsoluv

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Ohhh...yes the last part was AWESOME...Wink...the brief physical tension between INSA...Embarrassed...thats a spark there...well hope to see INSA discovering each other more - physically & emotionally tooo...need them BOND and understand each other better...I hope Radha Ji will help out in the process...

Thanx lashy dear for the update...Clap

Bold: Param, I think you meant Anitaji lol

Awesome update Shraddha...lol...Now I need to watch that shirtless scene...lol...Sanchi got embarrassed...yippeeeDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04AbsoluvSonali.Slashy

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanks for the update lashy...,i liked the whole episode

sweet7863Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Lubs.

Lubs.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Ooo Laaalaaa...Heart
Shirtless INDU- The highlight of the day Silly
Vidya Baalan ki The DIrty Picture ki dress code bhi ithni Buzz nahi create kiya between femlae audience jithna AD ne shirtlessly kiya  Blushing Well Done AD...Hugagar CVsko TRPs kuch kam dikha, tho saare ke saare episodes mei INDU ko aise hi Expose karthe rehna pls... Day Dreamingtrpz apne aap  increase ho jaayegi...Cool

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04NamzzAbsoluvlashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
TRP Catcher: AD Shirtless...did you all see his rippling musclesDay Dreaming...My concentration has been shot to kingdom comeSilly...aaj Namz kaam nahi kar payegi...I have a dazed smileEmbarrassed

sweet7863Rashmi04Absoluvlashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

TRP Catcher: AD Shirtless...did you all see his rippling musclesDay Dreaming...My concentration has been shot to kingdom comeSilly...aaj Namz kaam nahi kar payegi...I have a dazed smileEmbarrassed

everyone's seen those Tongue ab tum chup chaap apne kaam kar... LOL

sweet7863Rashmi04NamzzAbsoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.