Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
😉😉 ha ha Jingle, and also for boiling our blood and spoiling our health 🤢😡. Oof TV - can't do with it and can't do without it too. 😃. I seriously feel our older generations did much more creative work than us and life was really peaceful then, but at the same time I would have felt bored too 😕, oof totally confused 😳
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update W/e happens Disha will sit in the Havan because pori's secret will be told out!!! Well i hope that happens or else poor Disha!
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Awesome UPDATES as usual Swathi...........................thanx twine for the part update...............read it last night....................couldn't wait to read the rest of it

Yeah Yeah Yeah....................questions, questions, question??????????????

Dish may leave Kanaka today.............................Pori will be up to no good, praising her good for nothing self.........................hope Sum realises who really took care of her, hope she have some flashbacks soon

Just wish DK is back to business now that Gargi is in jail...........................not just lazing around the house.

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Thanks for the update swathi and twine really apppreciate it. I also love your comments swathi they are brilliant and i agree the scence that you mentioned as you said it was significant i think disha might leave and the distance they won't be ale to take or maybe DK won't let her leave and wil be man enough to tell sum that disha is his real wife and he loves her...

Can't wait for today's update thanks to both of you.

Samy😃

queen-bee thumbnail

swathi wrote

[In the car Dish thinks that she is caught up nowhere. She does not know whether she should be true to her birth parents, the people who brought her up or her house after marriage. None of them are her house. Bhonsle house is Aai's house while Kanaka is DK's house. and she continues in this mode of thinking. ]

Why are these thoughts coming to her now............ Disha very well knows that,"living is temporary but love is forever!!! Phooo probably she forgot, can remind her lol😉. Sweety, to get a hug (which she has already got) is a reason to give one (now it is your turn to give)!!! Disha definitely considers DK as her hubby no 2 thoughts abt that but she gets a bit messed up at times!! She has patience, understanding  and trust only thing missing is acceptance from her side. Dk on the other hand needs to learn to trust, be patient and understand D. Only thing is that, he has accepted Disha as his better half. In the case of D's their biggest sorrow and the greatest happiness is only one thing and that is LOVE!! Love is really torturing them. Seeing them like this is a big torture for us too!!

Well, now the big ???? is who is going to sit with Dk for the puja? I see a last ray of hope......... pori and DK may sit and lady D asusual like Merry's lamb will follow Mata "S" and will be helping her with the puja then boooooooommmmmmmm finally finally Sum may notice the bangles and the ring, again a big ???? how and why ?? Dk babu in a FIX and then if Disha is human, then things may come to normal but if she decides to be a Matyr and goes on Tyag Path then some more nonsense.......I'm dead............can't comment!!! I had said this before and am saying it again to witness the union of the D's you have to have a strong heart and don't use your brain...........then only will be able to relate to TD!

You know what happened..... TD got a extension of 100 more epi. but the producers were expecting only 50 and had planned the story accordingly and now r just stretchinggggggg that's why sting stung and D being preg and what not !!

Mink, who thinks love is going the extra mile no matter what !!(just learnt it from D )  Lol😆

PS: Swathi, thanks for the wonderful update!!

Edited by mink - 19 years ago
stonex thumbnail

thanks for the lovely update.  I think Disha somehow will stay in the sehgal house. I think Ved will do something with regard to this

eran thumbnail

thanks for the update!!!

love eran!!

queen-bee thumbnail

Omg!! I have to share this with u all...........nothing to do with the D's!! You know, I was so engrossed in reading the update and then replying and talking abt love, did not realize the time and my baby's nanny(a old panju lady) who lives with us thought that I'm doing some office work made some coffee for me.......lol😆 how sweet and said, "Aap ko bahut kaam hai kya !!" I said YAAAAAAA and had to control my giggle......poor aunty Ji..................Ok good night i'll have my coffee and go to bed talk to u guys tomorrow.

mink😆

samy74 thumbnail

hey

It is sooooooooooo funnnyyyyy mink yeh kiya horaha hai.....u best watch 😆it 😆 TD taking over as usual heheheh

samy😆

Angadzgirl thumbnail

thanks for update.

~sweta~