Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheCaptain

Goldie

TheCaptain

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources

Update Wednesday July 25, 2012 07:55 AM EDTOriginally posted Tuesday July 24, 2012 07:55 PM EDT

Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director: Sources | Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart

George Pimentel/WireImage

The relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has been rocked by the revelation that the actress had a brief fling with a married director, sources tell PEOPLE. 

"Kristen is absolutely devastated," says one source. "It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment." 

The hookup with Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsmandirector Rupert Sanders occurred recently, the source says.

"She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened," says the source. "She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice." 

A rep for Sanders, who is married and has two children, could not be reached for comment. A rep for Stewart had no comment. 

Stewart, 22, and Pattinson, 26, were all laughs just days ago at Comic-Con, even joking about their on-camera smooching scenes. 

The pair met on the first Twilight set and reports began almost immediately that they were a a couple.

After being initially coy, they have become increasingly open about their relationship

Source:http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20614660,00.html
and all other major sites. Pictures are all over Twitter, tumblr, and google. I cannot believe this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlok4everFastFuriousgirlx-affy-x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking News- Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/robert-pattinson-ive-never-understood-why-people-cheat-2012257

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-affy-x

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
TFS

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Deplorable. She is the worst celebrity to ever exist. 

monaya4eva

IF-Rockerz

monaya4eva

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!

Edella17

IF-Rockerz

Edella17

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purpleymatter

Deplorable. She is the worst celebrity to ever exist. 

Who died and gave you the right to judge her ??

Edited by Edella17 - 27 July 2012 at 3:34am

Edella17

IF-Rockerz

Edella17

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Wow... What a day! Even if nothing is confirmed or denied(in my opinion), I am heartbroken. I never thought that I could react this way on others lives. I'm not hungry, I cannot sleep, I'm depressed and tipping on my toes for more information.
This is turning into such a huge, huuuge thing. Tabloids all around the world is talking about it! And I am surprised that so many fans turn their back on her so easily. We probably know robsten better than most people, and we know their personality and the love they have for each other. It shines through them both! I believe that Kristen never could have done anything like this, but who knows. Sound unlikely to me that she's trying to hide her real love for so many years, but go all PDA with this! And remember, robsten is pro's at spotting a paparazzi!
If the media can photoshop these pictures, they surely can make up Kristen and Rupert's apology. There are so many things that doesn't make sense with this rumor.

I hope that we get to know the real information from Kristen or Rupert, until then I'm undecided. I will still support Kristen in her career, because I think that she is an amazing actress. I also love the way she is being herself, despite all the people always judging her in a negative way.This after all the girl who refused to admit that she was dating Rob for the past three year...And now she off handley makes a remark about her love for Rob in her statment...I dont buy this bull...

Let's hope that this is just a bad dream, and that we wake up tomorrow with more cute robsten-moments<3

Edited by Edella17 - 27 July 2012 at 3:34am

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Its hard to believe..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top