Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Love help!!...help would mean alot (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Don't think too much
just follow your heart :)

If your gut feeling says that you need to avoid him then do it and don't be bothered about what he'll be feeling coz that's not your problem :)

And if you feel you need him and cant do without him only then agree to his charms...

All the best in whatever decision you take Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptiSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love help!!...help would mean alot (Page 3)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shooooona

shooooona

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
if u think u want him in ur life then give him another chance or just tell him now u both cant be together its all over and he should start a new life and u should also

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Well, I'm not sure what to say really.. If he's a player, then I doubt he'll ever really change. But I also believe in giving second chances to those who really want to change. And it's also true that sometimes you don't really value what you have enough until you lose it. So that might be case with him.

I'd say listen to your heart. If your heart tells you to give him a second chance, then start with being friends. Tell him that that's all you can offer for now and see if he really has changed or not.  If he hasn't changed, he won't be able to hide it from you for long.

And if your heart says no, then tell him so plain and simple.  Just tell him that have gotten over him and have no feelings for him whatsoever now.  End things smoothly but sternly.

-Mahi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_praptiMitu_Samraat_92-MamuKiBhanji-

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I don't know what others have been telling you, but this is what I think: All the other girls have left him and moved on, so he's coming back to as a back up. I don't think he's really that interested in more that he is interested in filling up the gap of being alone. I've seen this happen to many of my friends. Don't go back to him! He's trying to make you feel sorry for him, and he's trying to play the victim card. Don't let him do that! You did not do anything wrong. He hurt you first, and you moved on like a normal person. I would not talk to him at all. Delete his number, delete him on Facebook, and just ignore him. He's not worth it. If a guy is interested in you, he would only be talking to you from the beginning. You would not be his afterthought. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Ohhh...  this is a very common issue. I've seen it happen to people I know regularly. And this has happend with me too. and trust me, it was a really bad experience. Although, in my case, I never had feelings for him from the start. Only he did. And, as soon as I told him "no" , his ego was hurt and he dropped to a level where I began to regret the fact I added him in the first place.

Just add him to your facebook block list. Simple.  You might not like him right now, but with time, who knows, your decision might change. And this is why, block him now. He is no good for you. Such guys should be ignored.

Edited by V.I.P - 26 July 2012 at 4:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MohabbateinnTony_StraK786

xox.iloveyou

IF-Rockerz

xox.iloveyou

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hello..
well, tbh i KIND of was in this type of situation not fully but simliar.
i think second chances don't hurt BUT keep your distance and don't get too attached as attachments always tend to hurt at the end.
if you don't even want that (second chance) ignoring him would give him the answer.
if he was fine with you leaving him the first time then i honestly think he didn't even like you in the first place:/
anywho, its up to you. tell me how it goes:)

sankalp_prapti

-GothicBeauty-

IF-Dazzler

-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
hmmm thts kinda complicated
but girl if u dont feel anything for him u r doing right just tell him no 
relationships dont work sometime u know...
its nothing u should be worried about 
he have to accept that it didnt worked out cauz of his stupidness
he has to let it go
but if you still feel something for him give him another chance so even if it didnt work u wouldnt feel that u didnt gave him a second chance

ALL THE BEST !Thumbs Up

ItsAysha

IF-Dazzler

ItsAysha

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
I said him *no,ever*.. still he is lyk please .. dont leave.. his lyf is getting worser every day. nw wht to do !!.. 

-GothicBeauty-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top