Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Love help!!...help would mean alot (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Delcy

Delcy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I won't say much, but you know you don't wanna end up crying all night, do you? Question

See it's simple, I know you must still be having this little soft corner for him no matter how hard you try... N thats gonna stay dt way always.. But doesn't mean you give in to it..

If he really ever liked you, he would never have broken ties with you so easily , and the unexplainable sudden realisation is beyond my understanding Confused

I just wanna say that if you do end up saying yes, be prepared for sobbing all night again.. Don't expect the guy you first knew, cuz times change and so do people.. Cry

If 'how to say no' is the problem , you can just try dodging the question.. And if he does ask you, say that you don't wanna talk bout it.. He will get it.. N if he doesn't then I must say he has no self respect Confused

Hope I helped! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love help!!...help would mean alot (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dcpisj

Goldie

dcpisj

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
if u don't want to go bk 2 him den don't...i know u find it difficult to say no to him bt think of it this way that if u go bk 2 him nd he does the same thing with u it might be difficult for u 2 get over him a second time...i am not saying ppl don't mk mistakes n der are times wen ppl truly do change n deserve a second chance bt i ve a friend who is in the same situation as u are the the only difference is dat the guy is indifferent towards her and she is madly in love with him ...n now all she does nowdays is cry...i know it's kinda sexist but guys like that don't deserve a second chance ...yet u should give it a thought urself n den decide...

p.s hope dat made sense n all d best Smile

sankalp_prapti

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I dun think dat guy luvs u at ol.. Just ignore him.. I think u r just tym pass 4 him.. So i vl say ki dun trust him .. n njoy ur life.. Big smile

sankalp_prapti

IF-Sizzlerz

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Facebook friend hun!!

Reading  the wise comments here you definitely must be in two minds.

Well,first sort out what exactly are YOUR feelings for him!

In any case,whether you like it or not just forget him..Move on and Please stay away from him..if you have met him or even if he knows where you stay just try to keep a SAFE distance from the guy..no mercy for the guy who is playing with a girls feelings..

If the guy has left your for another girl than just FORGET it!
He was never yours...I would have suggested this even it were my own sister!

Njoy the Age...ur young...kitne sare ladke miljayengee(Conditions applied hereLOL) And if you wanna have some kinda break from all this...then jjust join some art classes viz...Dance ,Music,cooking...or join some NGO..even better get a PETTongue.

Err i have rambled quite long...whatever you do just remember that you dnt heart urself...as for the guy he got his lesson I suppose!

Regards
Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 25 July 2012 at 11:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dcpisjItsAysha

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
its sad but ye ladka aaj tumhare saath kal kisi or ke saath again kisi or ke saath agar koi nahi mili dubara tumhare pass so move it i m sure bah pir tumhari feeling se khelega than again u hurt so stay away from him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL leave him, u can get someone much better -- a guy who truly deserves u. 

guys like him come and go, and only want a girl to prove something to themselves. sick mentality. 

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 25 July 2012 at 2:58pm

Samraat_92

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Yaar, this may sound harsh, but if he could do such a nasty thing, obviously he didn't respect the relationship he shared with you. What is the guarentee that he will not do such a thing again? If he can do it once, he can do it everytime... and in the end, you will be the one getting hurt... at this point of time, I would like to share a quote with you that I really agree with:

Don't waste your time giving someone a second chance, when there is someone better out there waiting for their first.

Samraat_92

mr.superkool

IF-Sizzlerz

mr.superkool

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi.Lover1

I have been lyking a boy from a few months.. he is my friend on fb..!!
he is kinda shy.. bt very good looking.. !! and i knw its not luv.. just an attraction !!
we were fb friends.. nd den slowly i felt even he lyked me back!!...
he proposed me..nd den we were dating for a year...!!
sumthing was totally wrong with me :/
each tym he talks to another girl , i start feeling bad.!! he says he only lyks me, bt he spents
night talking to sum other girl,kinda dirty talks.. taking pictures with her ..etc
.. i felt really strange.. the whole night i dint sleep..
i was sitting nd crying Confused .. i said him *sorry,i have to leave u* .. he acted very cool..
nd nw i really stopped missing him slowly slowly.. accepting the fact he doesnt lyk me..
nd den suddenly.. he started coming behind me... saying sorry.. it was just a mistake..
i will never leave u again..please say yes.. i said *no*... den he totally left contacts with those
girls..nd he is still behind me with chocolate ..etc.. he says he really changed alot
all his friends says he seems to be sad nd wants be desperately ..!!
bt i really dont want to get back..!!nd also i dont want to hurt him with tht *no*..!!  
wht to do???
simple just ignore him...
u don't need to say anything for this...
u dont need to explain 
he come back of u thats his prob not urs u simply mind ur business and let him go to hell

when u explain things get more worst...keep quite and do ur own work...just ignore

sankalp_prapti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top