The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Mission Bobby Ko Patao! Free Mein Idea Lo!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Ayee Another Awesome epi <3 ! 
Mission Bobby Ko Patao Free Ka Idea LO ROFL !! Wah KD Mast Skim ROFL !! sirf Tere Dimag Mein Aasakta hai ROFL

LOVED My Pidddi n Hot KD ka Scene @ Start ROFL ! KD so Knows Piddi Can't Do it ROFL isiliye Skim Raka Bobby Ko pata !! Aur Hamesha Ke Liye Free Ke Idea Le ROFL ! Piddi Stop Being so cute ROFL I can't Handle itna Cuteness PLEEEJ ROFL !! 

Now coming to Junglee bana Anirudh ! THERE is a Big Past ! n NOT a GOOD 1 ! n IM SURE this KAMEENA Banga is behind Junglee ka Past ! im Sure he DID Something Evil Angry ! its Something that my poor Anirudh gets so Sad thinking about it :( !! that he has to think so much to agree to go back to Royal :( !! 

Now Coming to Bin Tere ! OMG OMG OMG Ranbir LOVE yewww <3 !! goshhh <3 1Even Tho he was singing for the Radio Show ROFL ! Lekin Ayee soon u will realize it was for My Moti <3 ! GOSHHH HOW amazing Was it when he Hugged her From behind Bin Tere ! Bin Tere ! Koi Khalish hai <3 !! n Awww my Moti is Already in Lub with him <3 !! 

Now Cuteness Hogaya ! GOSHHH KD-Kiyaaa Burning my TV Screen :O ! <3 ! ayeee from now on im in love with Stone face !! GOSHHH how hot Was it When KD Kept going closer to Her <3 ! GOSHHH HOT HOT HOT-ness personified <3 !! 

n ROFL Piddi/Bobby ROFL Arre Wah Bobby Mast Idea ! aaa Jhappi De de ! ROFL !! ROFL Piddi Line Marofying ROFL !! 

Precap : hahahaha People THIS IS JUNGLEEE ROFL ! not easy ROFL

Amazing epi <3 !! 
LOVED it !! 
sorry for short post ! have to rush ! :D 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kritikakapoor---Shweta---.sariminoz.sree_deyrIDhid3roxIndigoBluesepiphany.Ayesha066ZaYaHolic-.Aphrodite.-RKDramebaazmaraudercrazyskyThe007ShivaniAngelicDesiresCrazyGirl.21SuckerPunch.-Araina-Roshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mission Bobby Ko Patao! Free Mein Idea Lo!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
lemme stop laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheksyeda.FlawlessSarun.

SuckerPunch.

IF-Stunnerz

SuckerPunch.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ROFL rofl piddi ROFL
I m too thinking wat is the past .. dat banga Angry .. hate that taklu ROFL .. lol i was like yeah !! when he got scared after listining" junglee"..

n yup piddiii hehehhhe. .. literally he is too phaaanny !!ROFL cute ..
haye n weneva ranbir says " don't call her moti " i m drooling over him n den he himself call's her "moti " ROFL Embarrassed .. n awww panchi ka dil 'dhak dhak " karing for our ranbir Big smile ..

kd kiya"s scene was damn hot !! true ! kD was looking effin hawt *drools *
and@end hhahhaah piddi wants jhappi frm bobby ROFL ..

osm epi yet again

tbp rocks !!
n osm post manal !!

Edited by upasna_mishti - 25 July 2012 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar...Love Bobby-Piddi...they r sooo cute man!!!
Loved DIya & RaHi scene too yaar...they r sooo amazing!!!

maheksyeda.FlawlessSarun.

sree_dey

IF-Dazzler

sree_dey

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ROFL *gets up* ROFL *again gets up* ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Another amazing Epi and you beautifully summarized it Manal. :)
Couldnt see the precap coz of the Live TV but i am sure it will be a good one :)

I LOVED the song...  Bin Tere.

KD-Kiya:- LOL shouldn't say anything about them coz you have already said it all... They burn the screens :p and I absolutely love their dailogues!!

ZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

Ayesha066

IF-Sizzlerz

Ayesha066

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Truly An Awesome Epi..Big smile
With The Starting Free Ka Idea Scheme.. Haha Kd Was So intellegent in giving Piddi Dat challenge.. BTW He wAs Looking So Hawt At that moment!! Blushing

And the Burning Fire sequence between KD and Kiya .. Wow The Way he kept coming closer n closer I Was blushing N blushingBlushing N Finally "Sorry Chiclate"ROFL Aww the reaction on Kiya's FaceLOL

But the Part that i loved the most is Bin tere Sequence Wen Ranveer Hugs Panchi from Behind.. They looked sooo cuteDay Dreaming Cuteness Personified!! Day Dreaming
And Then Panchi is having li'l li'l feelings for Nonu!!LOL AwwHeart

Bobby Piddi Jhappi sequence Haha I was ROFLing at that Dialogue..ROFL

Anyways Seeing the Precap I can also say for Sure.. This Junglee Is not so Easy to Get!!!Tongue

wonder Wot is in The Past of Junglee That changed Him like This???Ermm

Edited by Ayesha066 - 25 July 2012 at 7:08am

ZaYaHolic.FlawlessSarun.

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
As i said KD-Kiya are hotiepies..and Ranveer-Panchi are cutiepies..Day Dreaming

OMG the way KD went closer to Kiya...Blushing and Ranveer hugged Panchi..Day Dreaming Panchi is so much in love...it was so sure from way she looked at ranveer at last...Embarrassed 

I loved how Kiya tld the camera abt KD and ranveer tld abt Panchi..Tongue

Piddi is so cute nd Bobby is so determined.i loved how she told abt her craze for football...looks like anirudh has some bad past related to royal...Ermm

On the whole the show is getting interesting day by day...Smile

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.