Posted: 18 years ago

Karan tries to bring Nandini back to consciousness. He fails to do so. Karan lifts her and rushes out. Tanya runs towards Ganga and requests her to save nandini. She is the cause of all this. Savitha confronts Mohini and enquires if she has revealed the truth to Nandini. Mohini is innocent and fails to understand. Savitha enquires if she told the truth about Tanya to Nandini. Mohini promises she is innocent and decides to pray for her recovery. Thulsi tells Mihir and he agrees that it was Karan's foolishness. Karan is driving with all kinds of thoughts. Ganga tells Saahil and he decides to go to the hospital too.

Nandini is hospitalised. Mihir & Thulsi reach the hospital too. As Mihir runs around making arrangements, Karan repents having told Nandini the truth. Thulsi consoles him saying that truth is the essence of life. Lie wont last a life time. Karan says he can lead any kind of life for Nandini. He will wipe out the truth. He will clear his memories of the past if it will help Nandini and hopes that she recovers. Tanya is a silent spectator to Karan's lamentations. He goes away when he sees her.

Karan pleads with the doctors. He says he can do anything, anything to help nandini. Why should she suffer for his mistake? Tanya again over hears that. The doctor calls a senior doctor for help. The patient is serious and will undergo a surgery

Mohini reaches the hospital. Rakesh (her assistant in her own company) asks her if she has managed to take Karan's signature. Mohini tells him that the family is in some tension and then in a flash tells him that she will get the signatures. Actually she sees a nurse carrying papers and an idea strikes her.

The senior doctor arrives at the hospital. Karan again pleads the doctor to save nandini. He cannot live without her. Tanya feels more and more miserable. The doctor (a pretty young female) promises to do her best.

Indu is at a shopping mall. Two small time thieves, with their pockets empty are looking around for a scape goat. They approach her and butter her. She is on cloud nine and overjoyed. They carry her bags, offer to give her a drop in her car; drop her mid way and drive away. Indu immediately realises her mistake and declares she is foolish.

Mohini befriends a nurse and asks her for some papers with the hospital's letterhead, because she wants to operate on the Virani's. She bribes her and takes her aside to speak to her. Mohini watches Tanya going out of the hospital and wonders why should Tanya be sad. Then decides not to bother herself as she has little time.

Thulsi is still trying to console karan. She then goes away.

Mohini use this opportunity to make him sign some documents claiming that they are consent forms for the operation. She says the earlier he signs, the better and volunteers to help him. Karan signs many documents.

Mohini is overjoyed and say people usually get money through inheritance. Here Nandini is not even dead and she has already become the owner of 60 crores. What luck.

Tanya is walking dejectedly with flashbacks of all that Karan has spoken in the hospital. She sits down on the pavement and cries a lot. She says that she cant let Karan & Nandini suffer and decides to leave them alone.

Thanx for the updatee..! Lov ya!

Oh great.. now tania will vanish off the show...and reappear after the decade (LOL.. THE LEAP) with a girl or a boy...!! Geez... can't ekta come up with some fresh stuff...!😊

exactly.......isn't that wut happened in this other serial as well........can't remember which one tho!..........Thx for the update deep!

Originally posted by shahidlover24

exactly.......isn't that wut happened in this other serial as well........can't remember which one tho!

i believe that is what happened with karan in this serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't think Tanya will leave yet cuz they have to show that Anish-Tanya track too.😊
Thnx Deeps for the great update as usual
thanx 4 the update, but i'm πŸ˜• did karan tell her about his marriage 2 tanya or did he just say there was some1 else in my life
I don't think T will leave becaus ethey have to bring Anish for her. I think T will purposely try to come close to Anish so K chucks her out an dgoes back to N. But i don't think she's that nice. K will obviously stop her from going. Nandini will wake up and they'll tell her a different story and then she will start arranging T and Anish. I'm never gonna see this drama again until K and N unite.
Thanks for the nice and detailes update...age age dekho hota hai kya???
poor tanya.. tanya is sufferin more den nandani.. thankz for da update