Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
The current track where Aniket didnt stand by Tejal ... how is to be blamed for it ????

Poor Aniket is caught in the crossfire between his love and family, especially his mother ...  Any person who would have been in Anikets place would have  reacted in the same way as he did...

And when Binoy explained the whole scenario to Aniket in his room, didnt he go to Shashwats office and inquired sternly about the evidence  on writing that article in the newspaper...

So Aniket also knows what meeti ka Shashwat is made off ... Am damn sure Aniket will definitely seek forgiveness from Tejal for his behavior ...

Btw, I super liked the gusse wala Aniket ... WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13aisha.damorraj-avinMili27Guggulashy924Tarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Blaming Aniket, please" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashy924

IF-Dazzler

ashy924

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
i agree...i dont think that aniket should be blamed for leaving tejal.

aniket was in confusing position and he was stuck to choose between the two closest people in his life...his family and tejal. The way tejal had acted and by looking at shashwats arm, aniket chose his family over tejal. i would have done the same thing as well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorGuggulMadhura2105

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Nice post lawyer madam.. I can see u r in full swing and being true to ur profession for supporting Aniket.. 

Aniket ne tumhe appoint kiya?? Tongue

Kitna rokda mil raha hai hai?? Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorashy924Madhura2105

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hey mu lawyer friend.. Ur abaolute right.
In a situation like that anyone wud have dne the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorMadhura2105

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
completely agree with ur viewsClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura2105

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I don't know guys..I was kind of dissapointed with Aniket...not blaming him or anything..I mean he was confused and stunned...I understand that part...he should have said to Tejal in a calm way to keep her anger under control, and that he understands she is upset, but this is not the time and place..instead he just yelled at her to apolosize without even giving any thought to Tejal's story about her father...I didn't want Aniket to take Tejal side but I also didn't want to him to take Shashwat side...

Shanyukta, Aniket, Shashwat were all behaving like they were doing a huge favor to Tejal by accepting her to be their house's bahu...even more than Aniket..Shanyukta annoyed the crap out of me...Nikhilesh/Binoy are the best Smile

Madhura2105

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashy924

i agree...i dont think that aniket should be blamed for leaving tejal.

aniket was in confusing position and he was stuck to choose between the two closest people in his life...his family and tejal. The way tejal had acted and by looking at shashwats arm, aniket chose his family over tejal. i would have done the same thing as well.

certainly ... i stand by Anikets behaviour ... he reacted on the spree of teh moment, he never had an oppourtunity to look back at things that might have happened ...

ashy924

Madhura2105

IF-Rockerz

Madhura2105

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Nice post lawyer madam.. I can see u r in full swing and being true to ur profession for supporting Aniket.. 

Aniket ne tumhe appoint kiya?? Tongue

Kitna rokda mil raha hai hai?? Evil Smile

hahahaaa  ...  thanks debu Tongue

haa aniket ne mujhe appoint kiyaaa hai ... Wink

rokdaaa...!!!! well i dont discuss allowances openly  Tongue

Guggul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.