Page 2 Page 3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL !! phew Finally Watched the epi ROFL 
Piddi YEH TUNNE Kya kiya ROFL 
LOVE samar n His Ghalib Style talk ROFL 
ab toh Katle Aam hoga... aur Saare Aam Hoga ROFL !! 

Mr Piddi ROFL ! !I won't Be Shocked !! Junglee Will bring u on track 1st ROFL !! and ROFL !! seriously Seeing his Craze For Junglee ROFL !! I won't Be shocked if he finds out, Anirudh is Junglee ROFL HE WILL ATTACK on Him ROFL ! jump on him ROFL Kooosi Ke Tears-wa Be Hoga ROFL ROFL !! Piddi 2 Days n U already My Fav Joker after hello hey bye bye ROFL

Now Enters Junglee Jetley ! wait !! ex Junglee ! CURRENT Mr Perfection :O !! it would be interesting to know What happened to Junglee that He BECAME the complete OPPOSITE of What NO ONE even Thought of !! Some how think There is a Tragic Behind Junglee's Past :/ ! n that too maybe cuz of his Pranks Confused !! 

But Ayeee Manav <3 !! PERFECT for Anirudh <3 ! goshh he is Still HOT <3 !! 

Plus hahahaha Junglee in his Teen Time ROFL looked like Piddi ROFL no wonder Piddi has Such Craze ROFL 

Banga !! Tu Kitna BARA cry BABY hai Angry ! Bloody Snitch !! MARO EGGS/DANDA ! sab Kuch !! Kameena Angry !! Junglee Pleeej COME into ur Junglee MODE again n Teach this Snitch Ganja a Lesson !! ! Angry ROFL 

some how Seeing the Princi :( ! who is a Darling btw :( !! being attacked by the Trustee's ! Im scared if things Get ugly in Future to save the School ! cuz the school is in trouble ! n it will be Heart wrenching if things go like Shahid Kappor n Nana pathekar's Pathshala ! :( !! 
It will be interesting,no doubt ! cuz i loved the Movie ! n it still makes me Cry ! 

good Princi ! !WHY is that ALWAYS the Student is to be blamed Angry ! We Student Study in the school ! TO STUDY ! not To be part of a Jail ! where everything other thn Studies ! gives us happiness to be BANNED !! and its Sad !! even Parents ! when they r Called !! THEY Will NEVER Defend u ! but always think its ur Fault !! 
Im Loving this show already to show that NOT ALWAYS its kids fault !! 

hahahahah ANOTHER Dialogue of Samar in the list ROFL ! seems like this is how from now on my Fav Will go ROFL 
KD-Kiya : the Hot 1s in the Town ;] 
Panchi-Ranbir : Ayeee TOO ADORABLE TO HANDLE <3 Inshort My Rahul Anj Of the Town <3 
Piddi ROFL Laughing Riot ROFL 
Samar ROFL PERFECT With dialogues ROFL 

Samar Arre humein Toh Yeh Chinta Satai jarahi hai .. Ke Maraj DharamPradap Singh Urf Hamare Pita Ji Ko Pata Chala ! ke Humne Unke Kandan Ke Naam par ITNA BADA Dabba lagaya hai ... hamara toh YAHAN Talwar hogi ROFL 

and Pidddi ROFL !! HOW CUTE can this guy get ROFL when Got worried for his Mother to find out ROFL 

Oh Btw :S !! Hmmm I have Seen My Principal n the Owner of my school too ! but THE OWNER DOES NOT Treat my Principal Like CRAP !! so how dare this TRUSTEE Treat my Shona Darling Princi Like this :( ! 

and Kameena BANGA Angry ! the New Villain of the TOWN Angry ! kutta Angry

ROFL ROFL the Moment Trustee's Left ROFL the 3 Bandars Made me ROFL ROFL look @ their Reaction ROFL 

ROFL 

Hahahahahahha Piiidddi's HAPPINESS whn Banga Called thm junglee ROFL ROFL !! I WANNA KNOW banga n Junglee ka PAST ROFL that WHY he is SO SCARED of Junglee ROFL 

Ayeee <3 When My Moti Stood next to Ranbir <3 ! n OMG Pidddi n BOBBBYYY:O !!! DEAD <3 ! <3 ! !And AWWW ! people Im Telling u !! Im Sure KD-Ranbir Were Friends in Past n something happened !! The way he stood for thm <3 !! Perfect FRIENDS <3 ! 

Ek Saala BANGA !! aur Itne Saare PANGE ROFL !! Oh Mr Banga No one Likes u ROFL please GO DIE ROFL

This Princi's Office Scene Reminded me of ! 4 Kameena guys of my Group ! attacked the science teacher With Paper Balls ! n thn Princi Came int he class n strictly said no1 To Leave Until he finds who the Culprit is !! ROFL to save these 4 Kameena's ! our other groups Also Put ourselves in Trouble for thm ROFL ! but in return We got Free McD's for 1 week from thm ROFL ! u see Ek Haaath De ! Ek Haath Le ! ROFL

Now the MOMENT !! I Was SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT !! 
DON'T Call her FATTY !! !! awww Itna Possessive :O !! <3 People May Say Awww THIS IS Love !! But I wanna Say ! this is True Friendship !! A friend Has to be possessive <3 ! 

L-O-L-L-O-L-L-O-L-L-O-L ROFL << New LOL in the Dictionary ROFL 

Ayee KD-KIYAAA :O !! ITNA HOT ALREADY ! yaaar <3 !! Ayeee <3 !! the way he pour Water on her n thn CHUP TUM RAHO !! ! Goshhh the way he covers her mouth *dead* ! <3 !! I mean There were many such Scenes on TV !! But They Seemed FORCED (Minus My ArHi LOL ) !! n this scene Was so Not forced <3 !! 
Garam Cheez Par Tanda Dalna Parta hai ! but too Bad KD LOL ! yaahan U both r HOT ROFL some1 needs to Calm u both down ROFL ! usually they say opposite attract ! yaahan Dono Garam ROFL !! 

NOW the Scene I was laughin ROFL Samar telling KD to Talk politely ROFL ! n KD slapping him politely  ! ROFL Samar Ji Ap Please Mere Paise Dedijiye ! .. Ap Mujhe apke KAAN KE PEECHE Ek Lagane ke liye Majboor na kariye ROFL ! Kissi Ne Itne Pyaar Se Tapad Mara Kabhi ROFL 

AND HERE ROFL to People Who think Kiya n Sharon r SAME ROFL ! people Sharon was a Queen B ROFL here Kiya is a total BLONDE ROFL !Total girly ROFL !! a complete opposite of Sharon LOL 

But Man My Heart Cried for the Girl !! i mean ALL she wants is her Parents Equal Love n NOT to Be compared to her Sister for EVERYTHING ! i mean WHO DA HELL is AANIYA GUJRAL !! please ! im sure Our Doll is MUCH better ! n this will be a SLAP on Kiya's Moms Face Angry !! 

Kiya DONT ewww Him LOL !! tomorrow He will be The one standing by u Against the World girl ;] <3

Hmmm so Junglee is Princi's Son <3 Embarrassed
Overall PERFECT EPI ! LOVED IT !! 
n OMG Precap <3 !! Hot KD-Kiya !! hmmm KD beta Loves Going closer to her lips ;] !! 

and My Panchi/Ranbir ! OMG OMG Tomorrow (obbbs i mean TONIGHT) epi Jaldi Come Pleeej <3 

Amazing Epi ! <3 
Loving all man <3 n Banga IM WAITING for Junglee to come n bajao UR BAND Angry !! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweetiemaheksyeda---Shweta---Ardour.sujana9sehar mehrotraspicySugar..ZaYaHolicmarauderash_jodhaakbarSuckerPunch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We r like this we r like that, 1 for all,all 4 one" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maheksyeda

maheksyeda

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Manalll this is really awesome...
LOVED IT DUDEEE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Lolzz Manal...u seem to be the biggest Piddi fan...heheheLOL

But yeah he's sooo obsessed with "jungleee" and he luks really cute when tries to enact him...Plus he was super happy when banga called him a "junglee"...hehhee Aisa lag rha tha use Oscar mil gaya ho...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Samar ka sher-o-shayari type andaz is awesome...lolzz dat sare aam katle-e-aam wala dialogue cracked me up...LOL

The trios reaction when Banga started talking...and pics u posted is fab...ROFL

Great post yaar!!!

.FlawlessSarun.

SuckerPunch.

IF-Stunnerz

SuckerPunch.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Tbp rocks !!ROFL it was hillrious epi !! piddi ROFL samar ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheksyeda

Manalll this is really awesome...
LOVED IT DUDEEE
thank you Embarrassed

maheksyeda

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar mehrotra

Lolzz Manal...u seem to be the biggest Piddi fan...heheheLOL

But yeah he's sooo obsessed with "jungleee" and he luks really cute when tries to enact him...Plus he was super happy when banga called him a "junglee"...hehhee Aisa lag rha tha use Oscar mil gaya ho...LOL

Samar ka sher-o-shayari type andaz is awesome...lolzz dat sare aam katle-e-aam wala dialogue cracked me up...LOL

The trios reaction when Banga started talking...and pics u posted is fab...ROFL

Great post yaar!!!

Seher Hug ! hehehe dunno u remember me but !! heheh Maryada Times LOL !! well so Far im Equal Panka Of all ROFL ! even Cheshta(bobby) hehhe i used to hate her in Splitsvilla ! but loving her Here ! but yes ROFL ! Piddi Reminds me of a close Crazy Friend ROFL ! so yes ROFL 

hahahah Piddi Ke Liye toh !being called Junglee is no Less thn Oscar ROFL or even Bigger ROFL !! 

Samar ROFL ! heheheh is so freaking adorable ROFL !! 

Thanks For commenting <3

maheksyeda

maheksyeda

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Pidddiii acts really welll...me likes the way the say JUNGLEEEBig smileROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
Bobby she is an awesome actor...loves her boyish attitude Tongue

Hahaha Samar the great Nawab sahab low his slow motion sayingsssLOLLOL

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasna_mishti

Tbp rocks !!ROFL it was hillrious epi !! piddi ROFL samar ROFL
for me Todays epi was Pidddi/Samar Special ROFL ! they ROCKED it ROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.