Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

[MEMBERONLY]

life is a many -stringed instrument and we must give proper attention  to all the strings. Life is made by many things  ... 

we are born. Even before we're born our life is being shaped day by day. Every day, every hour and every second life passes by.

Sometimes tons of things happens at once and suddenly we notice a shape, we call these shapes memories. Life  is made by many things ,..life is  joy , life is a sorrow, life  is a  full of struggle ,life  is dark .life is colorful , life is loved.., pain  , .Observe a river flowing.Could you personify it a bit?Life is like a flow - till the time you are witness to the flow you will not get affected to anything but the moment you fall trap to this flow, you experience all sorts of sorrow.(Similarly pain urges us to expand our lives.Here life is like ocean - be guided by polestar and not by bow of the ship.Life through pain teaches you lesson, learn to learn it, every pain we come across in life has some deep meaning to convey to us.Life is not shallow - It's meaning rests in it's depthness, it is for us to understand)We are born, we live, we die - ultimately sorrow is what we leave for others, but our deeds which had brought a smile on a crying face will live forever with a lasting happiness, it will never die, there lies happiness.My acts which will bring happiness to me and the relative person or thing is the real happiness.Perishable contains happiness in shallow form, but non-perishable has happiness woven in it which even time can never kill.Good thoughts, good deeds, good actions which would give happiness to you and your acquaintances living or non living is happiness in real sense.

Happiness is infinity.We are born, we live, we die - ultimately sorrow is what we leave for others, but our deeds which had brought a smile on a crying face will live forever with a lasting happiness, it will never die, there lies happiness.My acts which will bring happiness to me and the relative person or thing is the real happiness.Perishable contains happiness in shallow form, but non-perishable has happiness woven in it which even time can never kill.Good thoughts, good deeds, good actions which would give happiness to you and your acquaintances living or non living is happiness in real sense. 
Happiness brings you closer to contentment and fulfilment and thus closer to our master in the sky.Moment we learn to be happy - we start living our lives of purpose.I thank you God for making me realise so and I pray you to be my polestar while I swim in this life of mine called ocean.I had felt you through my love Pareekh but now I also want you to feel through happiness,Always be my friend, philospher and guide. Pain tells us to become more expansive, it tells us, it's time to change.One should learn, and detect what life wants to tell when it gives you pain, moment you interpret and act, it is all gone.I had learnt to work effectively and more positively through the learning lessons I got from my this teacher called Pain.At times it positively changes, your whole course of life.

Life is a  filled with lessons, hardships, heartaches, joys, celebrations and special moments that will ultimately lead us to our destination, our purpose in life. The road will not always be smooth; in fact, throughout our travels, we will encounter many challenges.

Some of these challenges will test our courage, strengths, weaknesses, and faith. Along the way, we may stumble upon obstacles that will come between the paths that we are destined to take. In order to follow the right path, we must overcome these obstacles. Sometimes these obstacles are really blessings in disguise, only we don't realize that at the time. 

Along our journey we will be confronted with many situations, some will be filled with joy, and some will be filled with heartache. How we react to what we are faced with determines what kind of outcome the rest of our journey through life will be like.

When things don't always go our way, we have two choices in dealing with the situations. We can focus on the fact that things didn't go how we had hoped they would and let life pass us by, or two, we can make the best out of the situation and know that these are only temporary setbacks and find the lessons that are to be learned. 

Time stops for no one, and if we allow ourselves to focus on the negative we might miss out on some really amazing things that life has to offer. We can't go back to the past, we can only take the lessons that we have learned and the experiences that we have gained from it and move on. It is because of the heartaches, as well as the hardships, that in the end help to make us a stronger person. 

The people that we meet on our journey, are people that we are destined to meet. Everybody comes into our lives for some reason or another and we don't always know their purpose until it is too late. They all play some kind of role. Some may stay for a lifetime; others may only stay for a short while. 

It is often the people who stay for only a short time that end up making a lasting impression not only in our lives, but in our hearts as well. Although we may not realize it at the time, they will make a difference and change our lives in a way we never could imagine. To think that one person can have such a profound affect on your life forever is truly a blessing. It is because of these encounters that we learn some of life's best lessons and sometimes we even learn a little bit about ourselves. 

People will come and go into our lives quickly, but sometimes we are lucky to meet that one special person that will stay in our hearts forever no matter what. Even though we may not always end up being with that person and they may not always stay in our life for as long as we like, the lessons that we have learned from them and the experiences that we have gained from meeting that person, will stay with us forever. 

It's these things that will give us strength to continue on with our journey. We know that we can always look back on those times of our past and know that because of that one individual, we are who we are and we can remember the wonderful moments that we have shared with that person. 

Memories are priceless treasures that we can cherish forever in our hearts. They also enables us to continue on with our journey for whatever life has in store for us. Sometimes all it takes is one special person to help us look inside ourselves and find a whole different person that we never knew existed. Our eyes are suddenly opened to a world we never knew existed- a world where time is so precious and moments never seem to last long enough. 

Throughout this adventure, people will give you advice and insights on how to live your life but when it all comes down to it, you must always do what you feel is right. Always follow your heart, and most importantly never have any regrets. Don't hold anything back. Say what you want to say, and do what you want to do, because sometimes we don't get a second chance to say or do what we should have the first time around. 

It is often said that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger. It all depends on how one defines the word "strong" It can have different meanings to different people. In this sense, "stronger" means looking back at the person you were and comparing it to the person you have become today. It also means looking deep into your soul and realizing that the person you are today couldn't exist if it weren't for the things that have happened in the past or for the people that you have met. Everything that happens in our life happens for a reason and sometimes that means we must face heartaches in order to experience joy. 

When I was much younger I was always busy doing my own thing and allowing life to simply pass by with little notice. I'm not sure what triggered this change in outlook, but it occurred to me that I was missing out big time by failing to learn something new on a daily basis. I urge everyone to not repeat this mistake

Sometimes in life we make good choices, and sometimes not as good.

I think that it's ok to make mistakes. We learn from them. But also, mistakes are a part of life that makes us real genuine human beings.

The last two lines of the previous poem are meant to remind us that we never stop learning in life. No matter how old we get, there is no such thing as infinite wisdom.

There are always new things we could learn about ourselves, the world, and about how we interact with others. Personally, I'm constantly working on improving my social or people skills.

Our fear of  failure is what leads us to a lack of action. It is far easier to remain in our comfort zones where we feel safe. The problem there is that all too often, our comfort zones are not very comfortable and we really feel unfulfilled.

Be bold, be daring and dare to be different. What separates successful people from others is the fact that some will do what most others will not.

We should all strive to make the most of our lives and enjoy the ride while we can. Life is short and there is no time to idly watch the world go by. Be a contributing member of society and an upstanding citizen, reaching out to help whoever you can.

Living a productive  life and remaining active by continually challenging yourself to improve can lead to many rewards. It's a simple matter of finding your passion  and making that your life's work.Life is a challenge. We have to find the strength to see that we were not put onto this earth to live in our own little bubble, isolated from others or to live in fear, anger or regret. We were meant to live fully by being loving and giving. Our life is valued moment by moment. Each moment matters: every little deed of kindness matters, every thought of love and beauty matters. Knowing we have a God who loves us and has a plan for us brings meaning in the most difficult times. He'll never leave us or forsake us. Life is today. It is now. Make your moments count![/MEMBERONLY][/NOCOPY]

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 28 July 2012 at 6:08am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

TheNatureWorld_SnowFlakes_JyNinaArief-Swetha-XoxowpdXoxosuhana.dixitPhoenixRainbowgolu_1677luv_SAMMYWingsOfHeartdeeps.neethaSuper-Stardazzling_glorypari_15greatsumkumrsroopalimonika21PrincessBushironojoy_riaBissenKhalidMeow_AleenaSunshine Girlkhusi_*KStewartFanaticspvd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life is made by Many things" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WingsOfHeart

IF-Dazzler

WingsOfHeart

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Reserved

*edited*

Ahh...im speechless...don't know what to say.Confused

all i can say is AWESOMEClapClapClap

Edited by sainiayshi14 - 26 July 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_SAMMY

KStewartFanatic