Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   

||S o m i ka adda||Shop Finished =) (Page 2)

.enigma IF-Rockerz
.enigma
.enigma

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 9278

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Behena !!!! tu mujse kimbh ke mele bhi kyu bichdi re LOL LOL
i lovveedd ur sigggiess Wink
and u made more siggies u noe..on MB too u made many Tongue
where had been you re ?? gayab fr soo long..behen missed u Unhappy

btw ur shop is osumm... do PM me for updates Big smile

Hehehe, I don't know ke where have I posted them LOL
Didn't I tell you Confused My Dad , closed the net LOL but I am Back Big smile
Missed You More Hug

Thanks Behna Smile Yeah Surely I will 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

.enigma IF-Rockerz
.enigma
.enigma

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 9278

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Behena !!!! tu mujse kimbh ke mele bhi kyu bichdi re LOL LOL
i lovveedd ur sigggiess Wink
and u made more siggies u noe..on MB too u made many Tongue
where had been you re ?? gayab fr soo long..behen missed u Unhappy

btw ur shop is osumm... do PM me for updates Big smile

Hehehe, I don't know ke where have I posted them LOL
Didn't I tell you Confused My Dad , closed the net LOL but I am Back Big smile
Missed You More Hug

Thanks Behna Smile Yeah Surely I will 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

EkSapnoKiPari IF-Sizzlerz
EkSapnoKiPari
EkSapnoKiPari

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 14985

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
lovely siggi's yaar!Clap keep it up!Thumbs Up
congo on ur shop!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaisra.enigma

maria090 IF-Sizzlerz
maria090
maria090

Joined: 06 August 2011
Posts: 13264

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Congo somi EmbarrassedParty
lovely shop Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaisra.enigma

Maahii- Goldie
Maahii-
Maahii-

Joined: 02 May 2012
Posts: 1015

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
congo on the shop <33 love you're creations & i have a request..can you make a Priyal gor siggie for me ? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.enigma

.enigma IF-Rockerz
.enigma
.enigma

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 9278

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kareena-

congo on the shop <33 love you're creations & i have a request..can you make a Priyal gor siggie for me ? :)


Sure Smile

Text?
.enigma IF-Rockerz
.enigma
.enigma

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 9278

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria_mahar

Congo somi EmbarrassedParty
lovely shop Embarrassed


Thanks Maria Smile
.enigma IF-Rockerz
.enigma
.enigma

Joined: 12 May 2012
Posts: 9278

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

lovely siggi's yaar!Clap keep it up!Thumbs Up
congo on ur shop!

Thanks Alot Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaisra

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Me&Mine Shop For All SHOP#1 CLOSED :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Riasa   Replies: 1199   Views: 34133

Riasa 1199 34133 15 September 2011 at 9:21pm by Premar_Fan
Tamz siggy shop...NOTE @ PAGE 59 SHOP CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: sukklover   Replies: 465   Views: 17163

sukklover 465 17163 22 August 2011 at 8:33am by sukklover
Senorita's shop#3|new shop link pg 148

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AS..   Replies: 1184   Views: 36567

AS.. 1184 36567 08 November 2010 at 9:53am by Meehak.
Senorita's shop#4|new shop link pg 150

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AS..   Replies: 1193   Views: 34768

AS.. 1193 34768 29 June 2010 at 12:18pm by AS..
Senorita's shop#2|new shop link pg 149

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: AS..   Replies: 1189   Views: 29877

AS.. 1189 29877 09 April 2010 at 5:19pm by -Shankar-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index