Rab Se Sohna Isshq

TOI: Ranveer to run-away to London in Rab Se Sona (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

taahir004

IF-Sizzlerz

taahir004

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Ranveer to run-away to London in Rab Se Sona (Page 3)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Thanks for Sharing. But how does she runs to London? Is it after getting married to Daljeet? Confused

Omg you're here! Hug
Actually I'm confused about the same too! I guess she will get married to Daljeet first, then he will take her to London when she tells him that she doesn't love him, but Ranveer. Poor guy will be heartbroken and will do anything for Sahiba's happiness.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Thanks for Sharing. But how does she runs to London? Is it after getting married to Daljeet? Confused

Omg you're here! Hug
Actually I'm confused about the same too! I guess she will get married to Daljeet first, then he will take her to London when she tells him that she doesn't love him, but Ranveer. Poor guy will be heartbroken and will do anything for Sahiba's happiness.

Yes, is this the first time you are seeing me here? Nice to see you too Sonia Wink
Feel pity for Sahiba that Ranveer left her and feel pity for Daljeet that he is willing to bring Sahiba to meet Ranveer LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.