CONGRATS GUYS... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Great sugar .. its really nice to hear stuff like this coming from a 15 year old plus yes i thought teh west-apers who mite think us un-cool are so wrong coz i have met such nice really amazing people here .. best part is not a single obscenity used anywhere let alone po*n... its  verry well managed site and i like visting it every now and thn.

just to meet u all and hear what u think of serials and then the general conversation apart from the serials... wow its just really nice to connect with everyone from ALL ARND THE WORLD thru this.

Thank u all 😃😛

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
thanks ppl! i'm glad u understood! n yeah... i will take the quiz!

Sugar, I have just one thing to say to you, pal.....

Ek Nayi Manzil Hame, le Chala, Tera Shukriya,

Raaste Naye, Raahi Naye

Paaenge ye, Dil Ne Kaha,

---------------------------------------------

I had never thought of finding friends like you in the Caravan of my Life............and coming onto IF, we have not just found the right forum for interactions, but also the best people around!

Thanks for brining up this topic Sugar, and yes I agree with you and again suspect your age graph?????????????😉

Dieu de mai vous bnissent toujours et peuvent suffisance de bonheur toujours votre vie !

May God Always Bless you  and may Happiness Fill your Life!

Chilly!

wow.. Sugar, for 15 years you are quite mature.

All we can say is this: The moderator team @india-forums will continue to work hard with the members support to make this a friendly and healthy site for everyone to share their views.

Originally posted by Culture

Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Hi Upasna, Your signature is so funny.. I have read it so many times but I still  cannot help but laugh out loud whenever I read your post 😆

sorry, off topic, but had to say it.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi Upasna, Your signature is so funny.. I have read it so many times but I still  cannot help but laugh out loud whenever I read your post 😆

sorry, off topic, but had to say it.

here 'ma haart's hurting ....and u guyss.... 😭

😆

well i believe thats the reason my prince charmings no wheer to be found ....... yet.... positive thinkin ma gurrl positive thinking there 😉

sugar u r so good and absolutely right and i must say u r very mature for ur age and that's good i also took the test and it said that by my habits i m 19 but actually i m 14 it's a really fun quiz and all of u should try it culture ur sig rocks...!!! Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 18 years ago

awww...chilloooo darling... lakshmi... culture... radz... PPL!!!!!!

i'm dying of joy....

THANKS FOR ROCKING MY WORD!!!!!!!😆😭 (this smiley combination represents 'tears of JOY... immense JOY!!!')

Originally posted by Culture

here 'ma haart's hurting ....and u guyss.... 😭

😆

well i believe thats the reason my prince charmings no wheer to be found ....... yet.... positive thinkin ma gurrl positive thinking there 😉

Hey culture, Bura na mano, chot pahuchane ka irada nahi tha..  yes think positive, atleast your prince charming is coming to you.. samjhi kya 😉

Wow! Well put! You don't have to say sorry for anything you are free to express your opinions here, at least in my opinion. I have no problem with it and I feel you made some excellent points!😛