CONGRATS GUYS... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

well... not everybody may like what im gonna write next... but pls take time to read... it won't be long...

all i wanna say is that the reason i was so amazed here at IF is that there were so many ppl getting together to discuss a topic that modern 'west-apers' would consider un-hep and uncool... and there are sum highly cool ppl here...

at an age where all our contemporaries are surfing the net looking for obscene material and generally what i call... mind destructing crap like po*n and stuff... all you guys have found it in you to get together here and be what we are meant to be... most po*n surfers do it for acceptance... peer acceptance, societal acceptance (tho i dunno if any society is proud of them) and basically to vie for the cool-tag!

keep it up guys! don't ever change... and this is my special msg... po*n has always put me off and i regard it quite disgusting and against individual ethics and respect for one's own self... learn to exercise control coz it's only gonna help in the long run... i know it's a matter of seconds before a MOD comes along and deletes my message! but pls read!

Edited by vijay - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
U've got great thoughts suga! Liked alot..! 👏
Jots thumbnail

lol sugar, try tellin the guys that 😆, but yeh yours views are very much appreciated by myself, agreed!!!!

Jots 😃

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sugar here you go again!!!

It is your posts like this that set me to wonder if only all the 15 year olds are like you, how incredible the future of our country would be...I pray that this is the way all the youth think about themselves and set a strong foundation to themselves...

I'm truly amazed with your thought proccess and really want to know what you read..I mean, do you read a lot in the first place? It seems so to me...Please clarify...Hats off for putting your thoughts together and posting it here for all of us...

Hm...Sugar I'm growing to be your fan ya...

Cheers...
Raksha..
PS: Hey why would the MOD delete your post?Did you really think  that it would be so?Cos I know even you would have felt that it was a very useful and thought provoking one.....right?
kool*kariya* thumbnail
good one sugar........n i m sue we wont change!!
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really wonder if ur 15 sugar..ur very mature fer ur age! and thts good 😃..sensible lil girl eh!
~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great Message Sugar!!

I have to agree with attitude.ash, even though im 18 i haven't even thought about it... hats off! 👏

|iami5o4| thumbnail
Yea you are pretty mature "sugar bun" for your age. Hey at least you aren't scared to say something about po*n. I think po*n portrays the human body in a gross and abusive way. There are things in this world that will disrupt and corrupt many innocent minds ... and I guess that is one of those things. What Age Do You Act?🤢

⭐️ You should read the Catcher in the Rye ... great book. 😊

Anywho, here take this quiz ... you might be surprised with what you get... because I sure was. I mean I'm 17 and it said that I have a mind of a 21 year old ... I say do it for fun sugar bun! 👍🏼 🤗 cool.. .that rhymed. 😎

What Age Do You Act?

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 18 years ago
alwayzzangelic thumbnail
sweet sugar, you are very right in expressing your thoughts. I believe the same as you do. It is unethical to be engaging ourselves in such stuff. Im glad most of us chose not to. So cheers to all, to be spending our valuable time on something more imp, i.e. Angad/Iqbal. DInky PLZ dont beat me now. we're all iqbal's saali's, but ur his ghar vali! 😉
ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i tried that age question thingy..and it said i was 23 altho i aint tht!..well not too bad tho