Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

CONGRATS GUYS... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

well... not everybody may like what im gonna write next... but pls take time to read... it won't be long...

all i wanna say is that the reason i was so amazed here at IF is that there were so many ppl getting together to discuss a topic that modern 'west-apers' would consider un-hep and uncool... and there are sum highly cool ppl here...

at an age where all our contemporaries are surfing the net looking for obscene material and generally what i call... mind destructing crap like po*n and stuff... all you guys have found it in you to get together here and be what we are meant to be... most po*n surfers do it for acceptance... peer acceptance, societal acceptance (tho i dunno if any society is proud of them) and basically to vie for the cool-tag!

keep it up guys! don't ever change... and this is my special msg... po*n has always put me off and i regard it quite disgusting and against individual ethics and respect for one's own self... learn to exercise control coz it's only gonna help in the long run... i know it's a matter of seconds before a MOD comes along and deletes my message! but pls read!

Edited by vijay - 04 May 2005 at 2:48am

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Very good sugar bun.
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 1:40am | IP Logged
thankyou radz!
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 7:55am | IP Logged
U've got great thoughts suga! Liked alot..! Clap
Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 8:02am | IP Logged

lol sugar, try tellin the guys that LOL, but yeh yours views are very much appreciated by myself, agreed!!!!

Jots Big smile

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hey Sugar here you go again!!!

It is your posts like this that set me to wonder if only all the 15 year olds are like you, how incredible the future of our country would be...I pray that this is the way all the youth think about themselves and set a strong foundation to themselves...

I'm truly amazed with your thought proccess and really want to know what you read..I mean, do you read a lot in the first place? It seems so to me...Please clarify...Hats off for putting your thoughts together and posting it here for all of us...

Hm...Sugar I'm growing to be your fan ya...

Cheers...
Raksha..
PS: Hey why would the MOD delete your post?Did you really think  that it would be so?Cos I know even you would have felt that it was a very useful and thought provoking one.....right?
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
good one sugar........n i m sue we wont change!!
ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
i really wonder if ur 15 sugar..ur very mature fer ur age! and thts good Big smile..sensible lil girl eh!

Go to top