Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Ardour.

Goldie

Ardour.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Almost all of the ex-D3ians are here. We all saw Sharon's character being butchered to an unimaginative extent.
So, after watching the first two episodes of TBP, I literally fell in love wid the intensity n chemistry of KD n Kiya. Here comes my question- Is Kiya Gujral the new Sharon Raiprakash? The same killer attitude, the same diva looks, the same "don't mess wid me" types persona.
I know u might disagree on some terms like Sharon hasn't a famous sister or a carefree mother; but the essence of the character appears somewhat similar. Remember, in yesterday's episode, as Kiya walked amidst the assembly crowd, the boys almost drooled over her. But, she didn't even dart them a look. Well, its almost expected from a diva but even when she is with KD, she manages to pull-up a strong face which seems more like a pretender to me. KD knows her reactions and behaviour. Their love story seems to be build up on a plot of hatred but is a happy desertion from the usual LLHHs wale chui-mui type romance tales. Trust me, their scenes are a treat to watch.
Just let me know whether u guys agree or not on the character comparison thoughts. Really looking forward to today's episode. TBP is surely gonna give tough competition to D3. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3Dauntless_Diva---Shweta---neethagal.angelrIDhid3roxepiphany.Ayesha066marauderCrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Kiya the new Sharon?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Kiya is NOT AT ALL Like Sharon ! sharon was a Queen B !! she was always like that !! but Kiya was Forced to be like this n that too cuz of her Parents !! Kiya's Character is Similar to the Girl in Always kabhi kabhi !!  Who Just wants Love from her Parents !! n For that she is Becoming Rude n Ruthless ! 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fortune-Hudaakmaaji89Dauntless_Diva---Shweta---100littledevils.sariminoz.KriyanshMellifluous.sehar mehrotrasujana9lostmymusic...DamonCrazy..RKDramebaazZaYaHolicZehnaseeb.ash_jodhaakbarSuckerPunch.charmee_sammyrelentless.-MamuKiBhanji-

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
no not at all even dow Kiya is a Diva but she's not bitch like sharon (no offence to her fans even i like her but her character was like that b4)

Sharon was a evil bitch typs character b4 and there wasnt any reason to be like that.

Edited by Rimzy93 - 25 July 2012 at 3:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakKriyanshZehnaseeb...DamonCrazy..

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Na There is Nothing offending ! im a SwaRon Fan !! but its True ! sharon was a Queen B ! and she herself says it in the Show ! that was Sharon's Character ! here Kiya is forced to be like this :( ! i still cry for her :( 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3---Shweta---Zehnaseeb.ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Kiya is NOT AT ALL Like Sharon ! sharon was a Queen B !! she was always like that !! but Kiya was Forced to be like this n that too cuz of her Parents !! Kiya's Character is Similar to the Girl in Always kabhi kabhi !!  Who Just wants Love from her Parents !! n For that she is Becoming Rude n Ruthless ! 

I agree
i never liked sharon but im in love wiv KiyaTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Soo True...!!Thumbs UpHer attitude might be lil like Sharon..But if Kiya didnt hav that comparing machine as a mom i dnt think she wud be like she is nw...!!Sharon n Kiya seem very very diff.Kiya seems 2 mind her business til nw n nt b rude on purpose..Sharon had d Dazzlers-Weaklings Line n was rude 2 almost every1 xcept hr gang...n among them 2 she nly didnt yell @ Rey..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..Zehnaseeb.

PrAjAKtA_D3

PrAjAKtA_D3

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
& abut d KD-Kiya part..Both of them are full of passion n anger(idk y i feel so) But dey mke an awsum pair!Big smile N yaa...1 small locker room scene ws enough 4 me 2 fall in love with dem!Heart

ZaYaHolicZehnaseeb.

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged

I soo agree with you.. SHaron was TOTALLY DIFFER...

ZaYaHolicZehnaseeb.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.