Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
well the whole show will be about hw ranveer evolves in his life..and i hope he goes back to sahiba soon..because i jus looovee this jodi :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confused??? (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I just thought about it Ranveer loves Sahiba & London
his love for Sahiba will be tested when Jazz comes into his life
Sahiba might marry Daljeet but she will always be inlove with Ranveer & I think London & Jazz might change  Ranveer

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

^^but from the all impression its seems he loves london more than anything but story not gonna clash so soon

LOL if this show going HDCC way then it will pathetic to watch.. but i guess time will tell if this show has something new to offer other than just the same ole' ghissi pitti kahaan LOL

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 26 July 2012 at 3:18pm

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

well the whole show will be about hw ranveer evolves in his life..and i hope he goes back to sahiba soon..because i jus looovee this jodi :)

i thnk at end they are together..

misha24

misha24

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

The way ranveer ran on the day of his own marriage without informing to anyone... i really found him very immature and i think he is just attracted towards sahiba because sahiba loves him so much and only she knew very well his love fr london even in the airport scene he said this thing that meri wife ke ilawa koi samajhta hi nai hai mujhe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.