missdramkr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't understand why Ranveer applied for only one visa he knew he was getting married. Did he think that her would leave her in India and go to London if so how can he love her. Till date we have only seen Sahiba crazy in love with Ranveer but we have never seen love for Sahiba? Does that mean that he did not love Sahiba and was getting married just because they knew each other very well? I am so confused with Sahiba-Ranveer relationship😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thye both loved each other .. but his love for London surpassed his love for sahiba ...  his idea was to go to london then call sahiba after things gets settled .. but after getting married ...  he takes sahiba for granted .. 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
the way he ran out of the wedding without informing anyone seems that ranbeer is a highly immature boy... cannot say anything further but just that sahiba should think about it for once at least
he loves london more than anything and there's no strong evidence how much he loves her
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
The big question is, does he really loves Sahiba so much till he wants to get married to her? 😕
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well its my first comment in rssi forum abt the show otherwise evry sukku topic has my comment there...

Well i dnt think ranbir loves sahibs...its jst dat they r childhood frnds and its jst attraction frm ranbir the only dream and love of ranbir is going to london bt yea sahiba loves ranbir alot its confirm...bt for ranbir its attraction and habit towards sahiba my pov...
Once story moves to london we'll get to know if he really loves sahiba or not
taahir004 thumbnail
Ranveer must surely love Sahiba , that night he came to her house
& they on balcony together we caught a glimse of Ranveer's love for Sahiba .
And yes he loves London its his dream

Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well the whole show will be about hw ranveer evolves in his life..and i hope he goes back to sahiba soon..because i jus looovee this jodi :)
^^but from the all impression its seems he loves london more than anything but story not gonna clash so soon