Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
       JS has appointed a new staff and she will  take care of the show todaySmile                                                       

BAKWAS TV

Hello fans! Mein hoon Takhi Rawant.. aur aaj mein bani hoon reporter Bakwaaj TV pe aur mere saath hain Mr.Sudhaar Karma. NBT ke Prodeujar , iss ishotry ka mamla fit karne wala Mr.Jappu , Isski isscript likhne wali Miss Sonu,  aur  har show mein tang ladaana  wala,MR.Khaali kopdi. We also hab zam phans from IFDS to ask them kwesshans.

*Camera zooms on each face as takhi introduces the guests.*

T- "So mishter Sudhaar, the phans are very upset with the prejent track bher u brought in a new chick phor monu. What do u hab to say to them?

SK ' "See this is a business venture.I am not here to make others happy. But this show always failed to garner high TRPs and Khali Khopdi ji says my show cant survive without high TRPs."

T- "Toh mishter khaali kopdi ji, how far has your interpri sorry intrafer I mean intrerpru , chal job hi hain vo helped the show?"

KK- "I am a very large hearted person. This show is on my channel. I want it to have high trps. I have given them my precious advice how to make it more unique; I also provided them with ladies from other shows to dance on monu-meenu wedding.

*A jhalak of saath saheliyaan coming matak matak ke and putting ornaments on meenu is shown on screen while monu does a aankh maar*

(Loyal fans go awww and whisper among themselves how cute they look while disloyal fans keep a grumpy face and make fun of the saheliyaan and meenu's costume)

T-   "Kyaa nautanki hain! agar  mujhe leti  toh aur bhi majaa aati ( suddenlyremembers she is the host here and changes the tone)

Miss Sonu, why are u not speaking? Are u happy with the track?

( Sonu with a sulky face opens her mouth to speak but Jappu jumps in)

Jappu ' "Sonu is very happy with the track. She is thrilled to work under me. She knows very well that the TRP has gone up last week only becoz of me."

SK and KK murmur in consent while poor Sonu decides to keep her mouth shut.

T- "In that case , we hab a wonderfool newj for u people. Aap ka show ka TRP is hafte'( puts on a dramatic expression for special effect while camera zooms on the anxious faces of SK, Jappu , KK and a Sonu who looks bored)

T- "chalo, u people predict it!"

J- "Am sure it will cross 2.5 this time. Monu's marriage with rondi & his second marriage anticipation must have really made people sit up and watch the show."

SK- "I am very excited u see. We gave it a steroid injection and even kept monu dil se bachelor so that fans keep wondering how and with whom he will lose his 'bachelor' status."

KK- "It better come up ! Otherwise I will have to continue taang ladaoing!"

T ' " so here comes this week's TRP ratings!"

(There is pindrop silence in the studio as the screen shows the rating as 1.8. Disloyal fans jump up,cheer and dance while loyal fans blame it on rondi. SK, Jappu look devastated, KK looks angry and Sonu pouts)

will continue if I ever feel like doing itWink

Edited by shamil - 25 July 2012 at 2:23am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

chennai28deejadarijit.biswasswarnalatha05ZaphiraDragonpakshicrazy87swapna82jaanujanviArmu4eva-Swetha-sauris-Roopa-fatim30UmraoJaanPravesh.PkunalthebestS.Stephybablinishaankur281-Wishes-Rehana86AdorableTroubleVJ-LNMDJarunima_LUIT--Hope--IndigoBluesEAREYEbhavi20_sMaz.Moner_RadioNanhi_AngelMR21without-fathomLekzDJ..shyamsmanzilmukulsumiswapSilentsoulNeelimaSJ-Fari-chweetusonu-monumisty85--Udhay--.Snowfall.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BTV- Takhi interviews NBT team" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Good Shamil LOLLOLLOL
My suggestion to them show Mohan and Renu's marriage next they will get sky high TRPs LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

swapna82Armu4evabablinisha--Hope--shamil-Fari-misty85

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Good Shamil LOLLOLLOL
My suggestion to them show Mohan and Renu's marriage next they will get sky high TRPs LOL
not a bad ideaLOL
waise they looked mast together in one of the marriage pics posted hereWink

swarnalatha05-Swetha-fatim30bablinisha--Hope---Fari-shyams

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Shamo...Hug

Awesome one by u Shamo..ClapROFL

Loved the new spoof on TRP rating with sonu hiding a smileROFL , j & k r angry..ROFL and disloyal fans happy...ROFLROFL

P.S Will b sending PMs to all ur fans..EmbarrassedCool

Edited by -Swetha- - 25 July 2012 at 2:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope---Fari-shamil

bablinisha

IF-Dazzler

bablinisha

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

hilarious shamo ROFL

waise yeh Takhi kaha se aagayi Confused 

never mind, woh toh kahi bhi tapak jaati hai LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Fari-shamilshyams

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Mr. Khaali Khopdi ROFLROFL

Serves them right LOL

But as much as I am kind of delighted and feeling vindicated for the drop in TRP, but still, should I feel so? Because don't even know whether the drop will make them get the sanity back or resort to introducing even more idiotic twists to entertain the TRP wali audiene?

Loved it Shamil LOLLOL especially the Kweeshaans  ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Wishes---Hope--shyams

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by shyams

Good Shamil LOLLOLLOL
not a bad ideaLOL
waise they looked mast together in one of the marriage pics posted hereWink

Yes and some other benefits of that will be
1. Rondi will not dare come anywhere near monu LOL
2. Thr will be high probability of Indu Vs Renu free style WWF showdown Day Dreaming

ZaphiraDragon-Swetha-fatim30-Wishes---Hope---Fari-shamil

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
lol shamilLOL ..wonderful interview , i am loving khali khopri answers LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamilmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.