Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I know, i have blabbered enough 'bout this Chumeshwari couple already But i just can't seem to gobble down the intensity that they have during those eyelocksClown(lol love the joker smiley, am as innocent as this jokerLOL).

Look at this shotBlushing

This Particular shot is making me crazy. Looking at this pic all i can see is two lovers gazing into each other's eyes in the most synochronized way whilst having a tiff over some petty issue. They might look all attitude frenzied, ready to kill each other by their inflated egos but in this one moment when their eyes meet, all that starts to smoothen up and touches the state when everything seems to be void and looking thorugh those orbs is the ultimate task to surviveEmbarrassed.

Both look at each other with such piercing glance like penetrating through their souls in the divine moment. They are setting the hotness quotient pretty high and with that  our screens are surely gonna set ablazeApprove

Edited by kajen - 25 July 2012 at 1:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003zzinia2411Ardour.---Shweta---Kriyanshneetha100littledevilssujana9marauderEnduranceash_jodhaakbar..Rish..The007Shivanisoni595ZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-SuckerPunch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD & Kiya: Set Ablaze <3" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
mummyyy i want to see today's epi now unwaaan unwannn...

Diya hayyeeeDay Dreaming

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. These two have literally set the screen on fire with thier intensity and chemistry. Never expected to see a couple making such an impact in two days. Agar abi ye haal hai to pata nahi aage kya karenge dono.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsneethaZaYaHolic

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel56

Diya hayyeeeDay Dreaming
Hahaha m dying to watch the epi as well...Very excitedEmbarrassed...even though i don't like the name DiyaConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Diya hayyeeeDay Dreaming
Hahaha m dying to watch the epi as well...Very excitedEmbarrassed...even though i don't like the name DiyaConfused
yaar koi aur name hee nhe ban raha wat shud we do... pata nhee KD ka full form kya hai...Ouch but chalo i'll say KD and Kiya love them abhi se...Embarrassed

Edited by Angel56 - 25 July 2012 at 1:10am

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Completely agree with you. These two have literally set the screen on fire with thier intensity and chemistry. Never expected to see a couple making such an impact in two days. Agar abi ye haal hai to pata nahi aage kya karenge dono.
Shishir right?
And trust me i am unable to understand How come they have such intensified chemistry in the first 2 episodes itself. In simple shots only they are able to make us crazy, i wonder what will happen when they actually start feeling those raw emotions for each other; They are gonna touch the zenith that time for sureSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsZaYaHolicmarauder

SuckerPunch.

IF-Stunnerz

SuckerPunch.

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
yup arti !! seriously . this shot is hot !! Embarrassed .. Wink .. can't wait for today's epi .. gawd m crazy for it now !!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen

Diya hayyeeeDay Dreaming
yaar koi aur name hee nhe ban raha wat shud we do... pata nhee KD ka full form pata nhe kya hai...Ouch but chalo i'll say KD and Kiya love them abhi se...Embarrassed
i hope we get to know KD's full name soon...Diya is Thumbs Down for me...I guess KD in the show is a muslim guy coz when he was running on the beachside, he had this Taweez  tied around his armSmile
See

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssujana9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.