update soon
want to see aarya moments

tghx for loving it im happy too 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
shashi and freya thx for your comments too and for loving it thx a lots too 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
A  big thx for all who did comments and love my os im very happy but im also sorry to announce you that i will not be able to cont it as i dont have lappy at home i will have to buy another one .  from mobile it will be difficult to to update sorry guys i was doing the update when i was in uk but now  , im back in mauritius i will not be able to cont it once again sorry for it i know you are waiting for the next part but if i will be at my mum place i will do it but dont know when thx again for giving me courage to write it till here  πŸ˜” .
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: pretty_h

A  big thx for all who did comments and love my os im very happy but im also sorry to announce you that i will not be able to cont it as i dont have lappy at home i will have to buy another one .  from mobile it will be difficult to to update sorry guys i was doing the update when i was in uk but now  , im back in mauritius i will not be able to cont it once again sorry for it i know you are waiting for the next part but if i will be at my mum place i will do it but dont know when thx again for giving me courage to write it till here  πŸ˜” .

baby if you dont mind i have a sugeestin you cna please write the story whenever u fell like on some diary n whenever u get tme to update you do ont discontnue it .. hopw its noo too much
--HANISA-- thumbnail
im not discontinue it im just saying it will not be now  the new updating not now but i will do it son i will get my lappy or i will be at my mum place 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH no hansa dear..
i was waiting anxiously for your update 😭
but its ok dear.. u update when u get the lap..
i am waiting and will be waiting even if its my life time πŸ€—

dont feel sweet heart... if any help is needed ask me da...
--HANISA-- thumbnail
thx maha do understaning me i will do as soon as possible dear πŸ˜›