Fan Fictions

ARYA OS feeling of love (note pg 57 sorry for) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 58

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
thx for loving it and for your support im happy you love it thx again Smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARYA OS feeling of love (note pg 57 sorry for) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
 A very thanks from all of you for loving my os im glad from your comments . im happy to get your support please like this if you see im going in a wrong way pm me to tell me please ok .here we go for the next part .Smile 

part 2 

next day morning  in arya room 

tring tring mob is ringing , hello hello yashji dont tell me you are still on the bed arti ask . oh artiji thx for waking me i was still sleep ok im going to be ready then i will call you ok he cut the phone . later for the breakfast yash come , why are you late today yash papa scindia ask . woh actually i slept at late that why he reply . when the person who wake you is not here it will be like this hai nah yash bhaiya vidhi ask . no actually it artiji who wake me even she is not here . bua with her best dialogue what is the necessary for her to call every every time , she want to show us that with out her we cant do any thing with a  Unhappy unhappy face she was . yash who was already angry Angry with bua he was about to say what palak has told him but he did as he remember arti told him she will talk with bua on the matter he leave the table . 

cant you see before you talk big scindia ask bua with a tone voice . but what i said bhaiya i just said what is truth . shut up when you cant do any good thing for the family at least dont spoil it ok he reply . im proud of arti she did the work which we could not be able to do , she even take the place of a mother in palak heart too i can saw it . ha ji what ever you said is true im also proud of her now i just want her to take the arpita place in yash heart too gaytree reply with a happy face . yash enter in the kids room and ask if they are ready for school , they reply yes and then they leave the room . payal ask dadi if mama will return today , she reply no as your nani is not well so she will be there for two days . she was sad and say i want to see mama and stay with her and with ansh too . do you want to see your mama then why not go to see her there yash bhaiya after their school take then to see arti , im right mumiji she ask . yes why not yash after school take them to arti they will be happy to see her and im sure arti too will be happy on seeing them papa scindia who reply . ji bhauji he reply and they leave .

in the car papa you will sure take us to mama place palak ask , yes beta i will . we can stay there with her she ask again , why you dont want to stay with me , i will be alone with out both of you na . why dont you too come to stay with us in her place then payal reply . did you ever see me before to go for leaving in your nani house when your arpita mama was here . no papa you never come but most mama did not go with us we were alone palak reply . ok you want to leave with your arti mama so i will ask your dada and dadi first ok . ok papa love you , love you too beta . they arrive at school they say bye and enter in the school . yash was about to enter in the car when he saw arti was coming out a car he was Confused with whom she come who is that man , when ansh come to him and hug him he say you are late go fast in school and he kiss him , he say bye to both of them and he enter. artiji why you were late and who is that man he ask . the man ask arti if he wait or he can leave , before she reply yash say no you can go i will drop her . but yashji you will be late for office , no i have a meeting near your house so when will drop you , or even if i would not have any meeting how could i sent you with a stranger no ways . you still did not reply my ques artiji who is he , woh he is our parosi actually my scotor has broken ans there was no taxi and auto so he ask me to drop us here . he is a nice man he always help us when ever we are in trouble . that why i ask you to keep a car with you but you no you never listen to me . and they enter in the car .

in the car artiji palak has accept you as her mother she told me yest night . what are you saying yasji palak has accept me she was in tearsCry on hearing this , im happy to know that thx you yashji for giving me this chance again . no artiji you deserve to have the love of palak because you love her and you always thought about her happiness . you never give up when she behave very badly with you , i must say thx to you as you return us our old palak back , im proud of you artiji and to be the mother of our children . yes yashji you also have been a good father for ansh i must say he starting loving you more than me now . even the girls are the same since they got to know you will not be at home for two days they want to stay with you . why not send them today after school if you want them to stay with me then . i will see because after arpita i never stay away them . they arrive she go down and  before she go yash tell her he will bring ansh also she dont need to go or ask any body to bring her . she said ok and he leave .

did you met yasji shoba ask , yes mah and you know im happy to know that palak has accept me as her mother too now . what are you saying arti palak has accept you that a good news im happy for you ans proud too . now you will see soon you will get yashji love too . no mah i know he will never we have become friend now that why we share all thing with out any problem and even talk with each ever .arti you dont know when he will fall in love with you not even he will know of it as love can happen at any time , any where , any age and any moment when we are away with the person then we realize the love we have for the person trust me he we realize it soon . mah palak and payal will come to stay here until im here they want to be with me . yes why not let them come shobah reply . arti leave dubhai said why not ask the scindia family come here to have dinner as it a good news na , yes you are right shoba reply .

in scindia house it was lunch time 

yash ; mah bhauji i have a good news for you palak has accept artiji has her mother last night she told me . that a great news yash im happy that arti bahu has win palak heart at least papa scindia reply . yes im also happy with the news gayatree reply too . did you see mumiji arti has show that she will can win any body heart because she is like this . yes bhahu you are right with her sweet language , her good manners ans respect she has won our heart too gayatree reply . yes lets go in dobhai house to visite her she she not well too  papa scindia say . palak and  payal want to stay with her until she dont come  yash said . let them go they will be with there mother at least they will be happy papa replyApprove  . bhua with her best dialogue then she said yash how they will leave there Unhappy ,  since arpita death they did not go any where to stay how they will stay there . why bhuaji it there mother house there and i dont want them to stay here thinking of her it better let them go there why do you have a problem with this in a tone he sak her . no i dont have any problem in it why should i have im just asking it as you did not accept her as you r wife so , or you have accept her in arpita place now Evil Smile . you all know i will never give any body arpita place in my heart yes we are friend now and we have respect for each ever but not love he reply with anger Angry . bhaiya if the kids will go how will you stay without them you cant sleep with out seeing their face and kiss them now for two days how you will leave prateek ask with a smile on this face Smile . hah yash bhaiya how you will sleep now without kids and also artiji  vidhi reply she was also like prateek Smile . i will manage to sleep thinking of them and i can call them to hear their voice before i slept too he reply . oh but if you want you can go to stay there what you said bauji pankaj ask him . yes yash why not go you too you will be with your three  kids  papa reply Approve. i dont know for now  bhabhi arrange their clothes when i will go to pick them i will drop them at artiji place he was about to go the phone ring . paridi take the phone she aunty you will leave a long life were talking about you how are you , im going fine may i speek with gaytreeji please , yes mummiji aunty want to talk with you . hello hello how are you , im fine im calling to ask you if you all could com eto have dinner in my place today as it a god news i hope you all know palak has accept arti has her mother now . yes we just got the news we are happy on hearing this , ok i tel him for the dinner bye .

what happen  , ji she has invite us for dinner she reply to papa sc .ok we will all go for dinner ok . woh bhaiya i will not go im not feeling well bhua said . ok you stay at home we will go just take care of you he leave . every body leave her there she said her dialogue i will see how many day you all will be happy with this arti , now yash also has staring argue with me i dont know what she did to him  Angry

yash arrive with the kids at arti place , she was waiting for them out side the house . when they come out the car they all kids run to arti and hugs them and ask how was their day . they reply it was fine palak say mah i was missing you that why i ask papa to let us stay here with you  . im happy that you will stay with me for twos days they hugs again then she said let enter in ok . they enter yash to enter in the house he take bless with them the girls do the same . shoba said my two little angle you must hug too . they hug her and palak say nani we can stay here with mama , what you just said shoba ask , nani she reply she hug her and say im happy some one call me as nani Cry  , then dubhai say that means im your nanaji come here fast he open his arms to hugs them Hug . yash was happy Big smile to see how his kids has been welcome in arti house he thx arti by doing a sign to her she do the same . 

later they change their clothes and then have pizza and juice yash was drinking tea along with hot paqorey with shoba and dubhai .  then the kids was playing out side yash was loking at them from the balcony along with shoba , he thx shoba to love thi skids same as ansh , she reply she must thx him to marry with arti to give ansh a father love how he look happy now a days . then the man enter in the yard asking for arti yash was not looking happy on seeing him again there . shoba notice it , an dask arti to go to know what he want . the man return purse of arti then he leave .yash was thinking today the man has talk twice with arti he was talking to himself how he dont like it how to say it to arti stop talking to him .

i stop here hope you like it do comments please /Smile 

i wil be back soon 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna_mcynthiagemabin11dancydreamerelanpremiChit15fasiha_rockskeerthus.9teju1816maaneetkimeet*Maleena*-DeathEater-ns1970sb1410Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenhana_yShashi1984sara1990kratzyfansaf24alekhika20kholitaMalika_ZL_Khangcluvvillager00maha9pickachushah10freya123keenu_kkgoldenmoon

elanpremi

elanpremi

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Nice update yaar...Yash feeling jealous, it feel good to read that partCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_ypretty_h

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
thxfof your comments n love it yes he feel jealous but he dont know it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful update. Yash is getting jealous of seeing Aarti with another man...it seems to me someone is getting a bit possessive of his wife. Please do continue this.

hana_ypretty_h

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
thx maleena yes i will do next soon happy you love it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

Shashi1984

IF-Dazzler

Shashi1984

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Jealous, possessive wow! Means Yash is falling for Aarti.
That's so nice. Update soon.

hana_ypretty_h

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Loveee the update!
Yash is feeling jealous!
I'm liking it!
Continue soonnn.