The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

Surprising Sucess of the TBP!

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I can't believe this! Two episode, TWO FREAKING EPISODES, and the show is making so many people go crazy! It's not even like this is some famous star's show! All of them are NEW, and they are still making us drool!
The forums is not divided into two jodis yet either! Almost all those I know loves ALL the freaking characters! It's amazing!
Hats off to the Cast, Team and production house! Fabulous job! Clap

Ab toh party banti hain boss ;)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KiSha_TBPSmiley1279sujana9apurva100sapnaarshamarauder..-Ayesshhaa-..samratrocks-Jwalamukhi--Araina-Endurance

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
I guess that's the best part about the show and it's characters. Everyone can connect. Despite being a show of like not many famous actors, the forum is doing well, 6 pages in 2 days plus I think it'll do well for the channel too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
They are all very much fresh faces into acting YET they do their work so marvelously. Everyone can connect to or feel for each of the characters. They have done a great job so far. Simply going to be the best for sure. It's not common for some show's viewers to like both the main jodi's ;) There are always few. But this one is again unique by everyone falling for  BOTH! 

Forum is doing quite well as well. Hope this stays till the very end <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9RKDramebaaz

clars IF-Dazzler
clars
clars

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
i think its the conect that it has with the youth which will make the show as a success ,with all the Boring Saas Bahu soaps going on TV ,buddy project is a welcum change

i think all the characters stand out for me ,but i personally like Panchi and KD

Edited by clars - 24 July 2012 at 9:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9RKDramebaaz-Araina-

sujana9 IF-Rockerz
sujana9
sujana9

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
exatly d actors r dng a brilliant job..all r NEW yet dey r dng a BNG ON job ..! Clap

nd all charctors r damn GOOD ..we r able to connect to each charctor dats very rare in all show ..! all couples r good in deir respective places .! hope to see...d show go on..nd surprise us wid each episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Each one has done brilliant job and hats off to th writers of the show for writing the character in such a way that thier is a connectivity factor in each character. I am still not able to pick one as favourite. Everyone is just freaking awesome.

RKDramebaaz

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
LOL thats whats going through evevryone's mind, how come they have left such mark on us in just two days :P

RKDramebaaz

apurva100 IF-Rockerz
apurva100
apurva100

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
they are brilliant actors...
Thumbs Up

RKDramebaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index