maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
just finished watching cb2 ----month of may ---never ever thought would hate made for tv radfha rani soo much ---this track was started with so much promise but the cvs ruined it big time ---this radha ranis smile was so evil --arrogent and malicious that felt like wiping her smile off her face ----simply😑
sooo angry at the cvs they are the ones mostly responsible for getting cb off air

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maya-kk thumbnail
just letting my anger offf----because of the cvs there is no more cb
Yes the last track was disappointingπŸ˜” 
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree too--- the cvs messed up cb2 big time ---some times if  they did it on purpose otherwise how can the writers write so  unrealistic stuff the goddes radha competeitng with a human being to  have the right to be called kanhas perm bahkt 😲
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maya, these claps are for making this post and also for having the patience to watch madam madhavi ...
Cv's played a lot with the characters in Cb,... better keep my self 🀬

πŸ‘
maya-kk thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Maya, these claps are for making this post and also for having the patience to watch madam madhavi ...
Cv's played a lot with the characters in Cb,... better keep my self 🀬

πŸ‘

thanks ------only reason watched the last month was searching for some nice radev momoents --which were hardly there except a few ---had to suffer thru madme madhavi and her antics -----felt like -----------😭
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maya-kk

thanks ------only reason watched the last month was searching for some nice radev momoents --which were hardly there except a few ---had to suffer thru madme madhavi and her antics -----felt like -----------😭

yes I can watch for radev even in times fo harka, but not at all kepping the episodes of Radha rani becoz, I can't stop my self from scolding cv's
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Radha Rani , track vvas exiended to repel the vievvers intentionally , knoving very vvell vvhat vvas happening ...So got the excuse to end CB in hurry vvithout giving proper ending ..
viprakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Radha Rani , track vvas exiended to repel the vievvers intentionally , knoving very vvell vvhat vvas happening ...So got the excuse to end CB in hurry vvithout giving proper ending ..

Completly agree with you Neerja!!
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa I agree that Radha Rani track was extended to repel the viewers to end CB. I am missing CB so much.