Amrit Manthan

Want a better twist

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PrincessRu

Groupbie

PrincessRu

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Ever since this show had started, it was twists galore. First the story started with Nimrit and Tej inclining towards each other until the day that nimrit married agam for the purpose of saving amrit. Then twists continued to follow after which Amrit pushed Nimrit off the cliff. If so many twists can take place, why can't Tej and Nimrit come together? And if they don't come together, what is tej's role? Is he just nimrits sidekick ? :(

Edited by PrincessRu - 24 July 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minga--Saina--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want a better twist" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
how about Tej being a great support system for Agam and Nats milan

I really don't like when Cv's suddenly in the name of twists butcher the characters.Confused

Tej is a great guy and hope he remains the same being a strong support system..They can also bring in another character and start side love story which defo viewers would be interested inThumbs UpEmbarrassed

Regarding Tej being sidekick ,  It depends on how you look at his role and I don't see him as oneSmile

saveeta24anasuya43

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
knowing RS i dont think for the sake of twist he will destroy such a beautiful couple who are meant to be together..

Agam..nimrit is a couple already and  their love story is still in focus albeit the misunderstanding..

I hope creatives bring someone else for Tej in story later..

Just love his character..the friend..the bro and the one who has always been a support for Agni..

--Saina--anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.