Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
msg to naksh: i love u r chemistry and  u r both expression is so cute and awesome , u both r rocking

msg to hina : hi hina u r so beautiful and cute , u r expression is awesome , and u r eye expression in emotional is no words to express it fabulous, keep rocking hina

msg to karan:hi handsome u r smile is rocking man its killing , u r expression in romantic and angry time is awesome one , u r so cute and handsome , keep rocking karan

msg to cv: thanks for give the YRKKH shows , and HIRAN to us ,
i like u r script and screenplay its so nice , but now a days episode is change the path , our shows is family shows  and couples life , u include in social awareness is k , u introduce one strange girls she come to ss house all r fine , but tat girl interfere so much for naksh life , and u remember  our duggu he is very small child one years old , he need his mom and dad love and affection  more ,but u didn't show this one ,we expect more scene of naksh and duggu ,
pls cv to shows duggu growth and how naksh takes duggu growth how much things parrents sacrifies his life for  child growth , we expected only naksh family only 
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
hiran/naksh luv u as both...ur acting is superb i luv ur chemistry n want u to have ur cpl in real life too😍...keep rocking...ur both smile makes me smile too...😳...after YR i really really want to see u working together in any serial or spl in bollywood...
all the best both of u 4 ur future...
with love...ur biggest fan Aleena...😳
HINA- control ur emotions on emotional scene n put less makeup n work on ur walking skills too...
no offence to actor only suggestion